Ode to James Arthur Boeheim | Syracusefan.com

Ode to James Arthur Boeheim

DoctorBombay

Hall of Fame
What a great effin' Coach you are!
I don't always agree with everything he does, but more often than not, he leaves me feeling stupid that I'd ever doubted him. We are so effin' lucky to have, and to have had, this guy here. When he gets on a roll, this guy can do anything. Let's keep it going! LGfrickenO!

It's not just that we are winning. I didn't expect that. But we are actually fun to watch. My goal before the year was that we have a winning season to keep our winning streak alive and to be a team that we really look forward to next year. We are on our way for both.

It's not just that we are winning. I didn't expect that. But we are actually fun to watch. My goal before the year was that we have a winning season to keep our winning streak alive and to be a team that we really look forward to next year. We are on our way for both.
If we make the tournament I will buy a rotisserie chicken and eat it like it’s crowe.

Boeheim needs one defensive big and this team is dangerous.

it’s all or nothing around here
1579746349322.png
;)

As long as you are consistent and give credit when it’s due I really don’t care about previous stuff.
I call it the way I see it. Don’t sugarcoat.
JB has clearly improved the offense on the floor. Defense isn’t as consistent but it won this ND game.

We need a defensive big. Players development has been outstanding during conference play. The players are getting better.

He was obviously just keeping it close to boost his winning % in games decided by 5 pts or less. Duh.
Bit off base. I am sure JB is happy to win by 5 or less but I am absolutely sure he would be happier than cow turds to win by more than five!!!

Bit off base. I am sure JB is happy to win by 5 or less but I am absolutely sure he would be happier than cow turds to win by more than five!!!
I think it's just a fun reference to this great thread about JB's winning % in close games.
Definitely agree about the cow turd happiness level.

He adapted his offense to the skills of the players he has.

It's helped him overcome an NBA defection, red-shirting a guy, a hand injury to his point guard, a broken nose to another guard, an ankle injury to a third, and shutting down a forward because of shin splints.

FINALLY picking up the pace and getting a little ball movement has been huge. We can’t win with the zone this year so it was time to try relying on a strength, our outside shooters. JB finally took the rock off the break and we’ve had some improvement. Still a ways to go since we were so far down and lack good wins but I’m getting pretty confident the .500 streak won’t end.

This board mirrors our society. It’s what have you done for me lately and by lately I mean the last two or three games.

Even when we were losing i didnt see us as this bad of a team. Offensively there were huge signs. Especially against Goergia Tech and some smaller schools. We showed signs. And when we went into conference games we were playing tough hard fought games and should probably have won some. I think this team just needed confidence and chemistry and they have it now

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SyraFreed

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom