Of all things... | Syracusefan.com

Of all things...

MellowFire

Walk On
A duke fan blaming the refs. Comical.
Check out what one duke fan from their rivals board said:
"This game was a disgrace in officiating plain and simple absolutely disgusting to watch the refs decide the game on multiple occasions."

"Mark it down we will crush Syracuse in CIS, it won't be close, we are a better team and I don't even think its that close."

MellowFire said:
A duke fan blaming the refs. Comical. Check out what one duke fan from their rivals board said: "This game was a disgrace in officiating plain and simple absolutely disgusting to watch the refs decide the game on multiple occasions." "Mark it down we will crush Syracuse in CIS, it won't be close, we are a better team and I don't even think its that close."

I don't think a lot of people have a leg to stand on here when it comes to ref bashing.

They had three guys foul out, if we had three guys foul out on the same officiating many fans would be bitching too.

Let then bitch, we won, it's done, they have another crack at us.

I don't think a lot of people have a leg to stand on here when it comes to ref bashing.

They had three guys foul out, if we had three guys foul out on the same officiating many fans would be bitching too.

this is no time to be reasonable!!!

It's not surprising they did foul out though. Our guys are much more athletic than theirs and bigger as well.

duke-kid-crying.jpg

When you shoot 50% of your shots from the 3-point line, you're not going to get as many calls as a team who pounds it inside all night. Why is this so difficult for them to understand?

Yeah, they're whole offense outside of Parker seemed to be drive hard with a few quick dribbles, kick back out quickly. Kind of hard to pick up a ton of fouls like that.

Yeah the surprising thing is that all those fouls Parker/Hood/Jefferson were committing were actually whistled. Duke fans are probably in a bit of shock about that

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom