# of members | Syracusefan.com

# of members

Rocco

Watching you.
Ive been away for a few days. I was last on here on Thursday, just logged back in tonight. This site went from 193 users to 600+. It shows that there is a very loyal following!! Kudos to all on the move... Many, many, many thanks.

because they officially announced it.
I understand, but it is still amazing that that many people came over so quickly. I think it is a big kudos to Bees and Co.

This is the best Syracuse message board on the planet, people will follow, people have followed for years, you havent been around long enough to realize.

I realize this. Still giving lots of props to the ADMINS.

I realize this. Still giving lots of props to the ADMINS.

No I don't think you do realize! This is the best Syracuse forum on the internets! Give credit where credit is due! :)

Owwwwwwwwwwwww howl like the wolf for syracuse's best message board!!!

We need a Mt. Rushmore for the ADMINS on this new site

I agree, this IS the best Syracuse site on the Web! Bees and Co. do a fantastic job and deserve to be placed on Mt. Rushmore.., so I'll second it or concur if Ghost second' already. :cool:

I agree, this IS the best Syracuse site on the Web! Bees and Co. do a fantastic job and deserve to be placed on Mt. Rushmore.., so I'll second it or concur if Ghost second' already. :cool:
Tom, Bees, Temery, Jake, etc... Let's get a Mt. Rushmore going!! :cool:

if we did a a $10 a month for premium content, with this kind of membership, we should be able to really get something great!

I'd actually consider doing a premium type of thing now that it's off Scout. I think there is more value in it now.

I lurk more than most here. My wife sees me on this site all the time, I even get my breaking news from this site like the earthquake lol. I am not always logged In, but does more logged in members generate more revenue for the site?