Off Campus Summer Football Prospect Camps 2022 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Off Campus Summer Football Prospect Camps 2022

This thread inspired me to look up where Mercer University is located. It also inspired me to look up where Macon, Georgia is located.

Thanks to all for the help improving my knowledge on the geography and major cities in the state of Georgia.

I think it could be argued that we should be spending more time and resources recruiting Georgia. It seems the probability kids we get from there turn out to be good players is very high.

I approve of this move.
Its why i wouldn't mind GT as one of our 3

This thread inspired me to look up where Mercer University is located. It also inspired me to look up where Macon, Georgia is located.

Thanks to all for the help improving my knowledge on the geography and major cities in the state of Georgia.

I think it could be argued that we should be spending more time and resources recruiting Georgia. It seems the probability kids we get from there turn out to be good players is very high.

I approve of this move.
Isn't the motto of this site, "We strive to educate and entertain"?

I should have also mentioned that I saw 3 coaches from Miami including their TE Coach, Stephen Field. I actually looked him up in their directory because he acted like such a moron in a public setting. Very little self-awareness, especially his language with young kids standing next to him on the shuttle train. Complete, old school meathead-style coach.
Too many tweets of Harbaugh and the Michigan staff at the Mercer camp. :rolleyes:

2023 RB Fernando Washington, Mount de Sales Academy HS, Macon, GA

2025 OL/DL Evan Scott, Augusta Christian HS, Martinez, GA

The SU staff will be en masse at Utica on 6/11. Probably will get a second look at some of the kids who attended the SU camp from tweets I saw.