Off-season workout plan | Syracusefan.com

Off-season workout plan

MadNY3

All American
Since this board seems to be sincerely knowledgeable and have many with coaching/playing experience, I’m looking for a workout program for my HS son who is showing interest to really dedicate himself.

He’s an undersized middie at a decent CT HS lax program on the Express travel team. Would love any input and happy to compensate if that makes sense. (I’m trying to be the cool, hands-off Dad trying to have him “discover” the right way but will inevitable enter overbearing mode. )

DMs or responses here…whatever works. Thanks in advance.

Check out Jamie Munro's website www.jm3sports.com and his twitter account. He recommends playing small-sided pick up games and doing max effort sprints for a good summer routine.

The small-sided pick up games are really the ideal thing for a lacrosse player during the summer. 1) you can do it with your friends, 2) you can expand your game to include all sorts of different skills that you normally don't get to practice, 3) you learn to read the game better, 4) you can do it in your backyard with the sprinkler on and wearing a swimsuit

Check out Jamie Munro's website www.jm3sports.com and his twitter account. He recommends playing small-sided pick up games and doing max effort sprints for a good summer routine.

The small-sided pick up games are really the ideal thing for a lacrosse player during the summer. 1) you can do it with your friends, 2) you can expand your game to include all sorts of different skills that you normally don't get to practice, 3) you learn to read the game better, 4) you can do it in your backyard with the sprinkler on and wearing a swimsuit
Thank you!!!

Did you guys play out in Wellesley, MA last weekend at the Primetime Shootout?
Oh yes.

And I got a call from the local police today if you were at the championship game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom