Offensive Assistants | Syracusefan.com

Offensive Assistants

44doubledees

Scout Team
I realize this was Hackett Marrones brainchild to go to this "hybrid" system but is their anyone on the offensive side of the ball that can at least carry on and pass along the system to the next guy? Spread offense seems to be the same as others run but Marrone and Hackett kept saying this is a one of a kind. I really like the system and hope they keep the same thing going. Just hope the new OC runs a similar style and can incorporate what we were doing in with his philosophy.

I realize this was Hackett Marrones brainchild to go to this "hybrid" system but is their anyone on the offensive side of the ball that can at least carry on and pass along the system to the next guy? Spread offense seems to be the same as others run but Marrone and Hackett kept saying this is a one of a kind. I really like the system and hope they keep the same thing going. Just hope the new OC runs a similar style and can incorporate what we were doing in with his philosophy.

Ours is hurry up with zone read, pro (a bit of west coast) and spread. Really a hybrid comprised of many elements.

Damn I was hoping your avatar was something different...:(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom