15-16 116th
16-17 38th
17-18 225th (lol)
18-19 128th

All i can say is, we play a mean zone.

Huge drop off. That’s shocking.

Ironically in 16-17 the defense was the issue

Incredible

Yep, we had one guy who didnt want to play zone and one who wasnt a good fit for it that year.

Its scary to see the list of teams were surrounded by in those rankings. One or two years here or there fine. But the last five have been abysmal. I dont care what issues were dealing with. Theres simply no excuse.

We are more athletic Wisconsin .. that’s not by accident. It’s our program philosophy

We are more athletic Wisconsin .. that’s not by accident. It’s our program philosophy

maybe i overrate our players, but i have to imagine we should be getting more offense out of tyus, oshae, frank, elijah, jalen, and marek. that seems like enough players that we should be able to score. what i can't decide is, is it the system we play or is our lack of a capable center preventing us from scoring?

jb says were not hitting shots. i don't think we get the best looks personally.

maybe i overrate our players, but i have to imagine we should be getting more offense out of tyus, oshae, frank, elijah, jalen, and marek. that seems like enough players that we should be able to score. what i can't decide is, is it the system we play or is our lack of a capable center preventing us from scoring?

jb says were not hitting shots. i don't think we get the best looks personally.
Eh... we have a bunch of dudes who struggle to get their own shots when they face like for like talent. Unfortunately our guys have the handicap that they are playing 4 on 5 so even if they have like for like talent, they are still at a disadvantage. Also outside of Battle the talent is not that great and really struggles to finish. Carey will get there but he’s a year away.

Eh... we have a bunch of dudes who struggle to get their own shots when they face like for like talent. Unfortunately our guys have the handicap that they are playing 4 on 5 so even if they have like for like talent, they are still at a disadvantage. Also outside of Battle the talent is not that great and really struggles to finish. Carey will get there but he’s a year away.

im not saying light it up. I'm saying we have enough to be average.

do people realize we were 8-22 from the three point line today but that includes 2 end of the game chucks at the basket. we were essentially 40% from outside today and barely scored 60 v old dominion.

We had guys capable of hitting really tough shots. But of course their D was LOL bad.

Plus they would catch fire with these furious rallies when teams would stop playing up 20. Not a good offense.

If you are sub-100 and playing in the 300s in Tempo it’s dying a slow death.

im not saying light it up. I'm saying we have enough to be average.
Not as long as you have average shooters playing 4 on 4. All these guys need to be able to slash to get their games going but the interior is just too congested because no one guards our center. What makes it even more frustrating is when we miss on transition opportunities because we are so so bad on the break.

I wonder who has more dunks on the year, Zion Williamson or the entire Syracuse team.

No surprise there.

Watch a game for 5minutes and anyone can see there is no offense, no plan and nothing done to get easy looks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom