Offensive offense | Syracusefan.com

Offensive offense

shu 49

All Conference
Td is hurt period and shouldn’t be out there. We miss our short routes into middle of field. One on ones we should be throwing receiver open. Let him attack ball where there is no safety help. Whoever is the qb next week needs to run zone properly and not give everyplay. IT IS WiDE OPEN. Always. Should run a few more carrying screens cause it seems to work. Stop running up middle. Doesn’t work. We could run zone to 4 or six holes. I have actually seen teams do it. Cav has to go. Slide Lynch back to line and have Dino run offense. Stop cross training lineman for the love of god. Try the Canadian frosh. Can’t be worse. Move Serv anywhere but center. Love Adams ability hate his want to block or lack of true grit. I feel that’s why Howard got som late run. Harris was open all game and we never look his way. I hear a lot of kids are getting pissed at Td and I do see some of that but a lot is on play calling and line. Dino needs a complete offensive meeting where we put our kids in the best spot to keep chains moving. I hear some people complaining about our talent level and I’m sorry but the only spots lacking are ol and interior dline. This entire team misses Dungey in at all costs mentality which made all the players play like that. Leadership or lack there of is number 1 thing I see we are missing. Dino needs to fix this. Piss poor coaching so far. Everywhere.

Td is hurt period and shouldn’t be out there. We miss our short routes into middle of field. One on ones we should be throwing receiver open. Let him attack ball where there is no safety help. Whoever is the qb next week needs to run zone properly and not give everyplay. IT IS WiDE OPEN. Always. Should run a few more carrying screens cause it seems to work. Stop running up middle. Doesn’t work. We could run zone to 4 or six holes. I have actually seen teams do it. Cav has to go. Slide Lynch back to line and have Dino run offense. Stop cross training lineman for the love of god. Try the Canadian frosh. Can’t be worse. Move Serv anywhere but center. Love Adams ability hate his want to block or lack of true grit. I feel that’s why Howard got som late run. Harris was open all game and we never look his way. I hear a lot of kids are getting pissed at Td and I do see some of that but a lot is on play calling and line. Dino needs a complete offensive meeting where we put our kids in the best spot to keep chains moving. I hear some people complaining about our talent level and I’m sorry but the only spots lacking are ol and interior dline. This entire team misses Dungey in at all costs mentality which made all the players play like that. Leadership or lack there of is number 1 thing I see we are missing. Dino needs to fix this. Piss poor coaching so far. Everywhere.
Am I wrong on this take

I think the lack of response has more to do with our disappointment in the team this year than your cogent analysis. It’s our tough luck we are so attached to the team and at a loss to explain it.

I would say I was honestly shocked and surprised to not see anything different from OL after the bye. I do hope Lynch moves back to OL and Cav is out.

A lot of this failure is brought on by some of the coaches. The O-line coach need to take the next bus out of town. He has showed no improvement in 6 weeks. No discipline. Need to run more plays for Howard. When he play he gets some yards. Also where was the TE play yesterday. The play calling was Horrendous.

A lot of this failure is brought on by some of the coaches. The O-line coach need to take the next bus out of town. He has showed no improvement in 6 weeks. No discipline. Need to run more plays for Howard. When he play he gets some yards. Also where was the TE play yesterday. The play calling was Horrendous.
So true. Howard runs the ball violently like Ed used to. Even when there was no hole he got 3 yds.