Offer Trooper Taylor an Offensive Coordinator job | Syracusefan.com

Offer Trooper Taylor an Offensive Coordinator job

Czar

All Conference
it, may as well shoot for the moon when Chizik gets fired.

Yeah, let's replace our OC after we break the school record for yards in a season. /sarcasm

"Syracuse has scored at least 30 points in four of its last five games. Temple has surrendered at least 30 points in each of its last five games. The Orange have notched a school-record 5,206 yards of total offense (473.3 yards per game) and 39 touchdowns, averaging 6 yards per play. Their single-season record for yards per game is 451.5, set during a 10-game season in 1959. Syracuse's 309.5 passing yards per game is shattering the school single-season record of 241.3, set in 1989."

**** it, may as well shoot for the moon when Chizik gets fired.

Huh, the same Auburn that 115th in total offense and 113th in scoring?

I don't get the joke.

April Fools, LOL ohhh man that was funn... uhhh wait, it's November. This has to be a joke, right?

April Fools, LOL ohhh man that was funn... uhhh wait, it's November. This has to be a joke, right?

Yes, it's a joke. Though Trooper Taylor taking a job here would be a dream.

Yes, it's a joke. Though Trooper Taylor taking a job here would be a dream.
Why is it a dream? Our OC proved to be freaking awesome this year.

Think about it. Did we seem as exciting as the McNabb teams, or the Graves teams, or Donnie Mac's senior team? Which RB strikes fear into opponents' hearts? Which WR? We didn't have a guy who could consistently run behind the secondary. Our TE's vanished during the middle of the season. We had no running threat at QB.

At the end of the season, we had the most potent offense at moving the ball in school history (!!!). Have you ever seen a collection of blue collar guys produce such amazing numbers with no flash, no glitz? And almost no trick plays?

We ran a hurry-up this year, a real hurry-up. Unless Marrone was constantly on top of things and interposing himself, Hackett was making play calls on a dime. He was wielding the offense and the offensive personnel like a katana. With B+ talent. I wonder if Marrone had an apotheosis this year, mid-season, and decided he was finally ready to be CEO and leave the running of the offense and defense to the coordinators.

Hackett's dad had a reputation as a dinosaur, offensively, if I recall. Junior is doing him proud.

I am seriously worried about him leaving. I really hope he stays, and we pay him what he has proven he is worth. He is the reason Zach Allen is coming here. Let's see what our OC can do with A- talent, and hopefully A talent soon.

Why is it a dream? Our OC proved to be freaking awesome this year.

Think about it. Did we seem as exciting as the McNabb teams, or the Graves teams, or Donnie Mac's senior team? Which RB strikes fear into opponents' hearts? Which WR? We didn't have a guy who could consistently run behind the secondary. Our TE's vanished during the middle of the season. We had no running threat at QB.

At the end of the season, we had the most potent offense at moving the ball in school history (!!!). Have you ever seen a collection of blue collar guys produce such amazing numbers with no flash, no glitz? And almost no trick plays?

We ran a hurry-up this year, a real hurry-up. Unless Marrone was constantly on top of things and interposing himself, Hackett was making play calls on a dime. He was wielding the offense and the offensive personnel like a katana. With B+ talent. I wonder if Marrone had an apotheosis this year, mid-season, and decided he was finally ready to be CEO and leave the running of the offense and defense to the coordinators.

Hackett's dad had a reputation as a dinosaur, offensively, if I recall. Junior is doing him proud.

I am seriously worried about him leaving. I really hope he stays, and we pay him what he has proven he is worth. He is the reason Zach Allen is coming here. Let's see what our OC can do with A- talent, and hopefully A talent soon.

You must be unaware. Trooper Taylor is not a coordinator. He's just the best recruiter in the country. Hell yes, I would run Rob Moore out of here on a rail if we had Trooper Taylor coming in.

You must be unaware. Trooper Taylor is not a coordinator. He's just the best recruiter in the country. Hell yes, I would run Rob Moore out of here on a rail if we had Trooper Taylor coming in.
I just googled Trooper Taylor, because I honestly had never heard the name.

Trooper Taylor can take a hike. I'll take Rob Moore.

The "best recruiter in the country," from an SEC team, is an NCAA violation waiting to happen. At SU. He is already a violation at his current school. And getting Lemon to 1000 yards and an NFL career is a better story than petty cash doled out to amoral "students".

I just googled Trooper Taylor, because I honestly had never heard the name.

Trooper Taylor can take a hike. I'll take Rob Moore.

The "best recruiter in the country," from an SEC team, is an NCAA violation waiting to happen. At SU. He is already a violation at his current school. And getting Lemon to 1000 yards and an NFL career is a better story than petty cash doled out to amoral "students".

KZIFW.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom