Official 2018 New York Football GIANTS Drive for 5 Thread | Page 31 | Syracusefan.com

Official 2018 New York Football GIANTS Drive for 5 Thread

No need to go that far back. Dallas was pretty good in the 90s.

But I understand why an Iggs fan would erase that decade from memory.

Rich Kotite and Ray Rhodes tend to have that effect.

Edit - i'll stop polluting a Jint thread with Cowboys nostalgia/Iggs abuse.

I figure if u have to hearken back nearly 25 years to recall franchise glory then it kinda loses it's luster.

The Vikings losing two of three is certainly possible but it will be def be an upset. They're favored by seven this weekend, will be favored over the Lions in DET and then finish with a Chicago team that will likely have nothing to play for.
Chicago-Dallas will be playing for the 3-4 seeds and avoiding Seattle for the 6 seed.

I do think Minnesota is going to win this weekend though. Every team that has beaten New England this year has come out flat the next week( Jacksonville, Detroit, Tennessee) and the Vikings after 2 tough road games NE and Seattle will be energetic at home.

Min -7 is my best bet of the week. I could see the Lions and Bears beating them it’s possible. If Detroit beats Buffalo this week they will want to finish strong at home against Minnesota.

Chicago-Dallas will be playing for the 3-4 seeds and avoiding Seattle for the 6 seed.

I do think Minnesota is going to win this weekend though. Every team that has beaten New England this year has come out flat the next week( Jacksonville, Detroit, Tennessee) and the Vikings after 2 tough road games NE and Seattle will be energetic at home.

Min -7 is my best bet of the week. I could see the Lions and Bears beating them it’s possible. If Detroit beats Buffalo this week they will want to finish strong at home against Minnesota.

If chalk holds this weekend and the Bears win as favorites and the Cowboys lose as underdogs then it will pretty much be a moot point as the Bears will have a two game lead with two to play with the Niners on deck.

The Vikings are a dumpster fire right now. I would not lay seven to Miami with all of the turmoil surrounding the Vikes at this time.

Great Googly Moogly

The Garden has the Knicks at noon, the circus at 3, the Rangers at 8 and then St John’s the following noon, the Rangers at 3 and then Billy Joel at 8.

And those idiots can’t find a couple of guys to change 2 redctangular carpets at 9pm on a Saturday with 8 months notice???

ND looks like the Crimson Tide compared to what Dallas has achieved this century.

Hahaha, your favorite college team lost to Grob this century; that alone tops 22 years of NFL disappointment.

It's funny you root for a college football team that's been returning to glory since 1988 and chirp at Cowboys fans when they bring up the 90s.

Hahaha, your favorite college team lost to Grob this century; that alone tops 22 years of NFL disappointment.

It's funny you root for a college football team that's been returning to glory since 1988 and chirp at Cowboys fans when they bring up the 90s.

Hold on there fella, I'm supposed to seek your permission on which teams I root for?

Hold on there fella, I'm supposed to seek your permission on which teams I root for?

Of course not, this is America!!

You can't see the irony in a ND fan telling a Cowboys fan "if u have to hearken back nearly 25 years to recall franchise glory then it kinda loses it's luster."

Last edited:
Of course not, this is America!!

You can't see the irony in a ND fan telling a Cowboys "if u have to hearken back nearly 25 years to recall franchise glory then it kinda loses it's luster."

Yeah not this year when they're on the verge of playing in the NC game. They'll finish in the top ten for the fourth time in the last seven years, averaging close to ten wins a year against a fairly solid schedule. There are three teams that have been head and shoulders above everybody else in the last 6-7 years. Bama, Clemson and OSU. ND is in the crowd right below that.

This thread will need to be continued next year although no matter how Big and how Blue those glasses are, it's hare to fathom next season will be much better. It's all up to how well the team does in the draft and free agency. The QB position is a big question mark. I guess if you feel good about the prospects then you draft someone with your first round pick. I say it's a question mark since there are a lot of other needs as well.