Official 2018 New York Football GIANTS Drive for 5 Thread | Page 41 | Syracusefan.com

Official 2018 New York Football GIANTS Drive for 5 Thread

Looking at their moves individually:

-Barkley - generational talent, USC QBs tend not to pan out, fine, good.
-Collins - bit of an undersized linebacker, not a coverage guy, tackled a ton of people because no one else did. Not worth 11 mil, but get a pick for the guy.
-OBJ - mental case, didn't win with him, misses a fair amount of time, won't be getting any better or more mature. NYG did better than the Steelers fwiw in WR trades, but still...
-Jones - would've been there at 17. Haskins - hard to tell, his team has far better talent and coaching than their opponents, really helps his stat machine.

Not sure who is gonna tackle anyone next year.

Looking at their moves individually:

-Barkley - generational talent, USC QBs tend not to pan out, fine, good.
-Collins - bit of an undersized linebacker, not a coverage guy, tackled a ton of people because no one else did. Not worth 11 mil, but get a pick for the guy.
-OBJ - mental case, didn't win with him, misses a fair amount of time, won't be getting any better or more mature. NYG did better than the Steelers fwiw in WR trades, but still...
-Jones - would've been there at 17. Haskins - hard to tell, his team has far better talent and coaching than their opponents, really helps his stat machine.

Not sure who is gonna tackle anyone next year.

Look how sad Shurmur looks. He appears like he doesn’t want to be there.
D5GRAMQWAAYKjs2

There's a bit more to that - Apple had his issues and they weren't going to pay Collins. Everyone gets replaced.

That’s fine. How are we going to get better?

Also, *everyone* has issues.

They need to clean house and bottom out. We’re in a bad spot right now.

Great pick by the giants. Love was a 2nd round pick by Espn. To get him in the 4th is value.

I've watched Julian Love play a lot. He seems like a steal in the 4th round. That semi against Clemson completely turned when he got dinged and left the game for a quarter or so.

I was a NYG fan as a kid. Del Shofner, Jim Patton, Alex Webster and Sam Huff were my favorites. But really, you guys have got to retire this thread and get on board with the rebuild effort.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
I was a NYG fan as a kid. Del Shofner, Jim Patton Alex Webster and Sam Huff were my favorites. But really, you guys have got to retire this thread and get on board with the rebuild effort.

giphy.gif
D7B14ADC-DB2F-423C-BB19-2BAA52180ADB.gif

*gif courtesy of The Wire, Cow... watch it!*

I was a NYG fan as a kid. Del Shofner, Jim Patton, Alex Webster and Sam Huff were my favorites. But really, you guys have got to retire this thread and get on board with the rebuild effort.

giphy.gif
I need you to go start a ‘I apologize, Kaiser was right, AGAIN’ thread...regarding my annual spot on talent evaluation of the Oranges pro-prospects this past weekend.

Ballentine was injured in a shooting last night, in which one of his teammates was killed. Ballentine is expected to make a full recovery.