Official BC Game Thread... | Page 31 | Syracusefan.com

Official BC Game Thread...

Usually when I freak out and get super negative, my team makes me eat my words. See me griping about Ish earlier and then he makes the great TD catch.

See!!! It's uncanny.

Folks hate to rain on parades but even with things ugly at the moment we are still in the lead... people need to chill the F out...we don't need to win pretty on the road, just need to win...these kids are figuring out how to win...they will get it...

Relax, it's a game thread.

I noticed the ACC leaders at the bottom. AET is in 1st for receiving yards per game. 2nd place is 50! yards behind.

The announcers sounded so disappointed! That TD took the wind right out of this ACC broadcast.

Meanwhile, Rutgers is winning in crunch time. Shoot me now.
And they are doing it on the road, plus scoring points a total of 32. We get a lot of yards and no points, we are not a good team, and won't be this year, 4 wins is probably the top end for this years team. Hopefully next years team will turn the corner, we won't this year.

Great catch, the head announcer almost seemed sad to call if. If that had been BC he would have been screaming like he was having a nut.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom