Official BC Game Thread... | Page 39 | Syracusefan.com

Official BC Game Thread...

A bowl game is very realistic.

Maybe at 5-7. Do you see two more wins? That's be awesome but we have 4 quality opponents left. And yes, NC State is not a bad team at all.

Are they still using APR scores to determine who gets first dibs at 5-7? Hopefully we get to six and it doesn't matter but if not, wonder where we stand.
With very little knowledge on this, that would be good for us, right? (The APR scores I mean)

Maybe at 5-7. Do you see two more wins? That's be awesome but we have 4 quality opponents left. And yes, NC State is not a bad team at all.

Nc State got waxed today, I think its entirely possible.

Nc State got waxed today, I think its entirely possible.

They got waxed by the same team that waxed us. They are right at our level or maybe a little better.

Pitt and NCState are winnable. FSU is in the Dome. Clemson will have a target on their backs. Two wins, though tough, is doable.

I know there are no transitive properties, but NCState was spanked by Louisville from the kickoff. At least this young team settled down and made the Louisville game interesting until late in the game. I think HCDB has teh kids believing they can win and can play with everyone.

People thought before the game that we were gonna lose to BC? Damn guys.

time to drain the basement as sump pump got jammed and put the job on hold...even as the rain keeps falling.

Now's the time to test out the cat theory
need to put a water powered back up in...

Can she play NG? Sign her up!
I wish. She's pregnant right now. And she's only 4'11" and 85 pounds, normally. But she's the MEANEST person I've ever known. Including Steven. My daughter has @#$#@ed people up that were several inches taller and 50 pounds heavier. Always said that if she were a man I'd not piss her off.

I love her dearly.

Pitt and NCState are winnable. FSU is in the Dome. Clemson will have a target on their backs. Two wins, though tough, is doable.

I know there are no transitive properties, but NCState was spanked by Louisville from the kickoff. At least this young team settled down and made the Louisville game interesting until late in the game. I think HCDB has teh kids believing they can win and can play with everyone.

Two more wins are possible, no doubt. I just think 5-7 is much more realistic. Don't think we have the athletes to hang with FSU or Clemson but neither offense is too scary. I just think their defensive line will beat the crap out of our O-Lines and they have secondaries that can contain us. 6-6 wouldn't be shocking. Damn, can we replay the Wake game?

I wish. She's pregnant right now. And she's only 4'11" and 85 pounds, normally. But she's the MEANEST person I've ever known. Including Steven. My daughter has @#$#@ed people up that were several inches taller and 50 pounds heavier. Always said that if she were a man I'd not piss her off.

I love her dearly.
That's about the same size as our KO returner. What's she doing next fall? We can her the number 1/2.

Besides, with her brother playing, nobody would dare touch her for fear of taking on both of them simultaneously.

Thanks for sharing your son with us.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom