Official BG Game Thread!! | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Official BG Game Thread!!

Take away the deep pass and Babers will beat you with short passes and runs up the middle.

I like a fast-moving offense. They're leaving all kinds of time on the play clock.

Dungey would be perfect leading a quick strike drive like that.

Friends1.gif

Tempo, tempo, tempo. That's what makes this offense work. First time watching BG. I don't see any great athletes at wr. It's all tempo and solud blocking on the perimeter. I think our players will do fine in this offense.

Anyone think these quick throws won't go so well in ACC?
My recollection was throwing bubble screens or any other quick throw to our receivers did not work so well. I hope new coach can somehow increase the speed of our receivers to match with ACC corners.

Anyone think these quick throws won't go so well in ACC?
Maybe against Clemson and FSU whose corners can just eliminate our WRs one on one.

Maybe against Clemson and FSU whose corners can just eliminate our WRs one on one.

Sort of like when Bowling Green threw it all over the field against an SEC team. Tell me there WRs had more talent then there corners?? I doubt it. Its all about scheming your WR is a spot to get open

Would you wear a Rutgers jersey to an SU game to guarantee we get Babers?

Game going perfectly so far want a bg win but don't look too impressive, lock him up Coyle

My recollection was throwing bubble screens or any other quick throw to our receivers did not work so well. I hope new coach can somehow increase the speed of our receivers to match with ACC corners.
Bubble screens work if the defense cheats to the run.

Tell me there WRs had more talent then there corners??
No, but bowling green's WRs may be better than ours

WTH did BG go for that on 4th and 2. They should have punted it, right Millhouse.

AND They went for it on 4th down???? I don't know if I can handle all of this!!

Had him if the running back found the ball easy TD

Travis Green bowling down the field.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom