Official Board Hottie Tournament Bracket | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Official Board Hottie Tournament Bracket

Hey hey hey, I didn't lobby for anyone, I said I'm surprised that a few girls didn't make it, and they didn't make it. They didn't even make the playins.

Seeding should have been easy once the "24" were choosen. Use an impartial judge. Seed the girls by their ranking in like Maxim's top 100.

Seeding should have been easy once the "24" were choosen. Use an impartial judge. Seed the girls by their ranking in like Maxim's top 100.

Ummm...no...not when their #1 is Miley Cyrus!! I think we have done a much better job!!!

We have chosen a better, 24 (or is it 32). Just rank them in that order and avoid arguements. Of course that is part of why these threads are so long.

I would say part of the fun is the arguements...

For this Tourney, that is ok...if she wins and has another kid or something major in her life changes, then we go to Tourney III...then we may get a little more strict on eligbility...
I thought the whole reason why this was started was the former winner had gotten married thus lost her right to the title.

Ah friends, Natalie is both married and has a kid, how can she be in this tourney?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Natalie_Portman

Here was my executive decision on the matter in the nomination thread:

And we can take married women, we'd just prefer not to take anyone who is on the VERGE of becoming married. We don't want their relationship status to change during their reign, unless that means it goes from "married" to "single and ready to mingle with Syracusefan gentlemen".

And we can take married women, we'd just prefer not to take anyone who is on the VERGE of becoming married. We don't want their relationship status to change during their reign, unless that means it goes from "married" to "single and ready to mingle with Syracusefan gentlemen".

why did you have to go and put "gentlemen" in there...

That's not what your blog post said though? Want the issue that caused this while thing that the board hottie couldn't be married or with child?

That's not what your blog post said though? Want the issue that caused this while thing that the board hottie couldn't be married or with child?
We have discussed this in the board room and are taking this into consideration for future events.

Thank you for you understanding.

We have discussed this in the board room and are taking this into consideration for future events.

Thank you for you understanding.
All I'm saying is that this was written "in stone" before this whole event started so why discuss now!:

"As Syracusefan.com Board Hottie bylaws state, no Official Board Hottie can be pregnant or married. "

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom