Official Boneyard Unintentional Hilarity Thread. | Page 83 | Syracusefan.com

Official Boneyard Unintentional Hilarity Thread.

Hurley is/was a bit goofy. Some of us on here coined him a clown. That's fair when your not winning but when you win big time like he is now your just eccentric, like Jim Harbaugh and Michigan football.

Really, better coaches, we made and make fun of Hurley for years, funny thing is that nut job is winning big time. So the question would be are you willing to be coached by an embarrassment to get to the promised land or not.

YES

If you don't like threads addressed towards people's dislike and poking fun at other programs then hit ignore.
Right, because there is so much to "poke fun of" now with that program, but all can of course continue with the coping session here.

My main reason to follow the NCAA tournament this year will be to cheer on whoever is playing UConn.
I took UConn to win it all at +1900 last February cuz I was scared to death they were gonna rip my heart out. It was a classic emotional insurance hedge. The $1,900 payday helped the sting a tad. I still rooted hard to lose that bet.

Really, better coaches, we made and make fun of Hurley for years, funny thing is that nut job is winning big time. So the question would be are you willing to be coached by an embarrassment to get to the promised land or not.
Yes

The way people are posting on this board this week they would have wanted to run him out long before he got a title last year.

It’s so ridiculous - they haven’t even been good for most of the last 15 years, but every time they field a team with a pulse, they get hot and win the tourney. It makes no sense.

Hardly any teams in the top 25 for any length of time, hardly any high seeds, hardly any league titles - largely a middle of the pack afterthought…..but 3 titles in like 13 years.
Kind of like the Red Sox several bad years punctuated by four World Series in the past 20 years, last to first more than once.

I worked for David Benedict (uconn Ad) at Long Beach State when he was Deputy AD there. He is one of the nicest guys I’ve ever been around and worked for. I don’t know how on earth he deals with Hurley. They are complete polar opposites. Whatever they are doing it’s working but knowing Dave, he must lose his mind when they lose bc he has to deal with the nut job

Creighton had two guys leave because their NIL sucked and they still are ranked top 15.