Official CMU Game Thread... | Page 28 | Syracusefan.com

Official CMU Game Thread...

Yes but like I said earlier in this thread. You challenge the spot and also call a TO. Either go for it or try to draw them off sides.
okay

Shafer must have watched Petrino against L-ville with that stupid TO call.
Actually I don't think it was stupid at all. I believe the slot receiver was uncovered. Break down in assignments. Had to use the TO.

Embarrassing use of a timeout. That was playing out exactly how you wanted it to for a defence...until Shafer called a TO.

I'm guessing our AD is updating the short list after today. I'll call it now. He won't make it through the rest of this season.

kmart128 said:
Actually I don't think it was stupid at all. I believe the slot receiver was uncovered. Break down in assignments. Had to use the TO.

It's horrendous coaching either way.

The defense was clearly confused. I assumed that's why we called the TO. But good god, 15 seconds left, 3rd and 17...don't stop the freaking clock.

I saw that...it was because the Defence was so excited about making the play that they couldn't get set in time. Embarrassing use of the TO.