Official CMU Game Thread... | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Official CMU Game Thread...

I find it curious...one is on his phone, one is taking a picture...and one is studying for the game. Maybe that's a part of the reason that guy's the starter as a freshman?

(I realize that's reading WAY too much into one photo...but still, I think it indicates the different mindsets. Not questioning the desire/readiness of any of the three...but just find it fascinating)

Time Warner's Cuse pregame show just had an awesome bio piece on Zaire's youth in Philly and the passing of his mom and grandmother.

Couldn't be more impressed with his attitude and resolve. Kids gonna be successful in whatever he does after SU.

Anyone have a game link?

12:30, people hungover. They'll come but it won't be nearly packed.

Jerseys look sweet.
According to Bam, the section is actually a lot more full than that, so clearly this was a photo taken earlier and then just recently tweeted. To what purpose, I'm not sure. Seems like deceitful "reporting."

Just destroyed their offensive line on that run a play ago.

First play on offense and it's clear we'll miss Parris. Bad drop by Moore set the tone for that possession.

Wow, thought that was going to be reversed.

Dungey just doesn't seem to get rattled, does he?

A little disappointed we didn't go for it on 4th there. Hate kicking a FG when you're inside the 5.