Official CMU Game Thread... | Page 32 | Syracusefan.com

Official CMU Game Thread...

Didn't think I would EVER hate a team more than I hate Notre Dame. I was wrong.
Cubs if you think you hate CMU just wait until we have to play Georgia Tech. Most of their sorry play comes from their OL. What they did to John Raymon is still one of the most BS things I've seen done in a long time in the trenches

Just how we all thought this game would end - a walk-on QB with the option pitch to a freshman RB for an OT victory. couchburn

Yeah... they make movies about this stuff. ;)

Thank God we got the win but...

The feeling I had about the program from the time Strickland took it into the endzone to the end of this game couldn't be more different.

Hopefully we find out Dungey can play next week and the ease the tension in my stomach.

Also is it just me or is that color analyst a huge douche?
hopefully they sit Dungey next week as a "precaution" and then let him play against the ACC - no need getting him hurt against LSU and then losing out the rest of the way

The defense got hung out to dry but they didn't entirely break. They bent a lot, because our second half offense provided them no help, but they held CMU when it mattered in OT.

Still hate that TO call and the delay of game on 4th and one.

And I despise that linebacker with that disgraceful, dirty hit on Dungey. I haven't yelled at the tv like that in a long time.

Didn't think I would EVER hate a team more than I hate Notre Dame. I was wrong.
Steven came up with a couple of HUGE plays down the stretch. Unfortunately the secondary let the DL down on that final drive, but glad we were able to come away with the win. The DL was the absolute bright spot on defense today. Thompson was a force, Arciniega was very good, and Steven/Kayton/Raymon/Slayton all played well.

The emotional roller-coaster of this game and thread have been enjoyable. Shows us how much we need Dungey and 2-3 new QB's this recruiting cycle. 3-0 and it feels so good!!!

What were the total yds for CMU ? I am afraid to look that up.

OMFG I'm dead inside - I just want to hug and buy a shot for every single person in this thread. I love all of you.
I_love_you_too.gif

hopefully they sit Dungey next week as a "precaution" and then let him play against the ACC - no need getting him hurt against LSU and then losing out the rest of the way

you can't be serious

if he's healthy enough to play then he should be out there. if i have to watch an offense like today's second half offense i'm gonna do a header off of my roof

3-0 LSU coming to town next week. Ya'll locals have no excuse not to be there next week.

What's your excuse not to be there then.

Well, we can get $3 tall beers at Applebees. That's bang for your buck.

CuseHulk said:
Who said That keeps me from going to the games. I'll be there next week have had my tickets because i knew this team would likely be 3-0 going in and all the local band wagon jumpers would be grabbing tickets.

Are you a local who didn't go to the first 3 games and are now calling people out?

Adorable.

A win is a win but what was Shafer thinking?

Also, is Wilson injured? If not, playing a walk-on in OT has to be his transfer ticket out of the program.

Time of possession differential:

CMU -- 39:06 (17:00+ in the first)
SU -- 20:54 (12:00+ in the first half)

:noidea:

That second half was roooouuuuugh.. BUT WE STILL WON!

Are you a local who didn't go to the first 3 games and are now calling people out?

Adorable.

I didn't go today or last week. Went to the rhode island game though. And will be there next week.

CuseHulk said:
I didn't go today or last week. Went to the rhode island game though. And will be there next week.

Good for you. How about you ease up on calling people out when you've been to 33% of the games, chief.