Official Daniel Jones is a 4th rounder Thread | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Official Daniel Jones is a 4th rounder Thread

No Barkley?
Not on the same level.

Have to have the QB.

LT did things I’ve never seen duplicated and never will again.

I used to get ‘The Giants Newsweekly’ as a kid, reading about LT in camp was so damn exciting. He is why I started going to watch training camp, back then at Pace. I would beg my parents to take me, we would work it into a day on my dads vacation every August.
Loved it.

The jets have been so woefully awful that any little speck of salvation or hope they cling to like the second coming of Christ. We see this with the Bills. I now see this with the Giants.

I hope Jones is not a false god.

Most Bills fans don't think Allen is the second coming ( YET), they see a boat load of raw talent and a kid that is a leader, works really hard, well liked by teammates and coaches, continues to get better, plays extremely hard and leaves it on the field, has been clutch in the 4th, owns his mistakes which he makes plenty of but most of all they support their QB as he is the face of the franchise and a kid and family that have embraced the community from day one. His parents have been at every home game and are very visible, his parents sit in my section. He also has been nit picked and ridiculed by national media for the most part from the day he was drafted. As I have said for awhile now, I am still not sure who will be the best QB from the 2018 draft but I wouldn't rule out Josh. I don't think it's that complicated.

If the Bills can get to the playoffs this year it's onward and upward as at some point Brady has to retire, one would think

Most Bills fans don't think Allen is the second coming ( YET), they see a boat load of raw talent and a kid that is a leader, works really hard, well liked by teammates and coaches, continues to get better, plays extremely hard and leaves it on the field, has been clutch in the 4th, owns his mistakes which he makes plenty of but most of all they support their QB as he is the face of the franchise and a kid and family that have embraced the community from day one. His parents have been at every home game and are very visible, his parents sit in my section. He also has been nit picked and ridiculed by national media for the most part from the day he was drafted. As I have said for awhile now, I am still not sure who will be the best QB from the 2018 draft but I wouldn't rule out Josh. I don't think it's that complicated.

If the Bills can get to the playoffs this year it's onward and upward as at some point Brady has to retire, one would think
It certainly won’t be Darnold, Rosen is a joke, it could be Baker, but I see him blowing himself up...therefore my $$ is on Allen.

There has to be a void opening at some point like you said, bills need to be the ones to step into it.

It certainly won’t be Darnold, Rosen is a joke, it could be Baker, but I see him blowing himself up...therefore my $$ is on Allen.

There has to be a void opening at some point like you said, bills need to be the ones to step into it.

Lamar playing really well too, another one that was off casted because of " accuracy" etc. Allen is very grounded and surrounded by solid professionals unlike Baker. Baker's line is horrendous as was Allen's last year, the Bills O Line has been shaky at times this year but much better than last year and Morse at center as long as he can stay healthy is a tremendous help for Allen. McDermott is far from the most innovative HC in the NFL but he gets his guys to buy in and you can tell because if they don't they usually get cut.

Not on the same level.

Have to have the QB.

LT did things I’ve never seen duplicated and never will again.

I used to get ‘The Giants Newsweekly’ as a kid, reading about LT in camp was so damn exciting. He is why I started going to watch training camp, back then at Pace. I would beg my parents to take me, we would work it into a day on my dads vacation every August.
Loved it.
I have an interesting story about The Giants Newsweekly that I'd like to share next time I get to a tailgate.

Lamar Dome Deflater Jackson

For some reason I thought he was a 3rd year guy.

It’s still Allen.
Jackson’s run and spin into the end zone was not only reminiscent of vick, but better.

He could be a Watson with an o line and tier 1 defense.

1569604301229.jpeg

This will be my apatar as well, but I can’t switch from Lady Suzyn till after the parade.

Dave Gettleman is a genius.
Not yet. He still completely missed on oline last year and Redskins and cards are 0-5-1 and are both giving up 30 points a game.

Let’s play a real team before anointing him.

Not yet. He still completely missed on oline last year and Redskins and cards are 0-5-1 and are both giving up 30 points a game.

It was hyperbole.

Ah. Missed that. Need that sarcasm font to help me out.
Don’t get me wrong... I still like what I am seeing (despite the last 2 int’s) out of a rookie QB, and think this will turn out alright for the Giants and Gettleman.

Cards? We beat the Bucs - who had a nice win over Carolina the week earlier.

Cards are in a couple weeks!

Washington looks horrible, I agree. We were just as bad a couple years ago though. I think we’re progressing!

It’s amazing what having energy from the QB position can do for a football team.
I was wrong about the pick but the Giants-Patriots game just got a little more juice now.

It’s amazing what having energy from the QB position can do for a football team.
I was wrong about the pick but the Giants-Patriots game just got a little more juice now.

Besides Gettleman and maybe Stugotz... everybody was wrong.

Myself included. But he has a lot of work to do.

Cards? We beat the Bucs - who had a nice win over Carolina the week earlier.

Cards are in a couple weeks!

Washington looks horrible, I agree. We were just as bad a couple years ago though. I think we’re progressing!
Yeah, not sure what I was thinking with Cards vs Bucs...

Oline playing well. We now have a running game and D playing much better. Vikings will be a decent test and big test will be Pats on the 10th.

BTW, SU-NC St. and Giants-Pats are head to head on the 10th. Which one do you watch?

I probably watch Giants-Pats and DVR SU game because NFL network does not show college scores but ESPN will be showing Giants score.

Without option to DVR, SU always wins head to head with anybody.

Yeah, not sure what I was thinking with Cards vs Bucs...

Oline playing well. We now have a running game and D playing much better. Vikings will be a decent test and big test will be Pats on the 10th.

BTW, SU-NC St. and Giants-Pats are head to head on the 10th. Which one do you watch?

I probably watch Giants-Pats and DVR SU game because NFL network does not show college scores but ESPN will be showing Giants score.

Without option to DVR, SU always wins head to head with anybody.

Wow, didn’t realize that. I will be moving my second TV into the living room and have both games on at the same time.

Friday the 11th becomes a potential sick day...

Wow, didn’t realize that. I will be moving my second TV into the living room and have both games on at the same time.

Friday the 11th becomes a potential sick day...
Here’s hoping there’s also not a Yankee game that night, it would be Game 5.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom