Official Fine Lot/SyraCruz Louisville Tailgate Thread - RSVP Thread | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Official Fine Lot/SyraCruz Louisville Tailgate Thread - RSVP Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm probably part of this 8, but in case I'm not I will be returning for the first time since 2019! Just one non-drinking adult for now.
You are! Surprised you remembered how to do this. And don’t need to specify non-drinking. Only designation that impacts anything is if you are a drinking child.

Welcome back to the start of another great tailgate season.

There will be a few changes to this years tailgate. Due to the increase in costs of goods the per person adult donation has increased from $15 to $20. Teens and older kids will move to $10, little kids will remain $5.00. We understand an increase maybe a surprise and the decision was not taken lightly but is necessary in the current landscape.

We will be having multiple guests from different SU sports attending our different tailgates. For Lville the special guest will be Olivia Owens from the Womens Bball team. We ask that guests not bring items to be autographed but we will have autographed pictures available.

Lastly please note due to the continued interest in the tailgate we will be more strict regarding RSVPs and will be closing out the thread once we feel we have reached maximum capacity. There are discussions about confirming rsvps at the time of payment but we will announce if and when that is implemented. Those with questions or concerns please send me a private message.

With all that said below is the menu for Lville!

Cheeseburgers
Hoffman Hotdogs and Cooneys
Sloppy Joes
Pesto Chicken
Turkey & Black bean chili
Pasta Dish
Sausage Mac n Cheese
Bacon Corn Casserole
Stuffed Cherry Peppers
Loaded Potato Salade
Cookies/Dessert

North Brewing Draft Offering

Does anyone know if there is public parking at the IRV lot (Handicapped with elevator) on game days?

I tried to get a season parking pass, but my tickets are in another person's name, so I was unable to get parking.

Does anyone know if there is public parking at the IRV lot (Handicapped with elevator) on game days?

I tried to get a season parking pass, but my tickets are in another person's name, so I was unable to get parking.

I believe that is all by permit only, however, i would highly recommend calling SU directly and speaking with someone preferably a supervisor.

For those attending (or not attending, actually) don't forget to order your official SyraCRUZ Tailgate merchandise. Available T shirt, koozies and autographed photos will be waiting for you to pick up via mail order, or save shipping fees, pre order and pay and your merchandise will be waiting for you Saturday afternoon,

I believe that is all by permit only, however, i would highly recommend calling SU directly and speaking with someone preferably a supervisor.

Thank you, Jeremy. I have a "Drop Off Pass" for Gate A if I want to take an Uber, but I really wanted to park in that lot. I have no idea if any Ubers are going to be available to come home from a night game.

Welcome back to the start of another great tailgate season.

There will be a few changes to this years tailgate. Due to the increase in costs of goods the per person adult donation has increased from $15 to $20. Teens and older kids will move to $10, little kids will remain $5.00. We understand an increase maybe a surprise and the decision was not taken lightly but is necessary in the current landscape.

We will be having multiple guests from different SU sports attending our different tailgates. For Lville the special guest will be Olivia Owens from the Womens Bball team. We ask that guests not bring items to be autographed but we will have autographed pictures available.

Lastly please note due to the continued interest in the tailgate we will be more strict regarding RSVPs and will be closing out the thread once we feel we have reached maximum capacity. There are discussions about confirming rsvps at the time of payment but we will announce if and when that is implemented. Those with questions or concerns please send me a private message.

With all that said below is the menu for Lville!

Cheeseburgers
Hoffman Hotdogs and Cooneys
Sloppy Joes
Pesto Chicken
Turkey & Black bean chili
Pasta Dish
Sausage Mac n Cheese
Bacon Corn Casserole
Stuffed Cherry Peppers
Loaded Potato Salade
Cookies/Dessert

North Brewing Draft Offering