Official Fine Lot/Syracruz Tailgate Thread for Purdue - RSVPs | Syracusefan.com

Official Fine Lot/Syracruz Tailgate Thread for Purdue - RSVPs

Status
Not open for further replies.

JeremyCuse

Renowned lacrosse analyst
Getting an early jump on this one as we are looking at a partially catered affair next Saturday for Purdue. This is a noon game so we will be firing up some brunch offerings.

This weeks special guest will be Freshmen lax star Riley Figuerias. Riley was rated one of the top incomign long pole defenders in the Class of 2022 and was an Under Armor All-American. Riley has already been awarded the coveted #11 jersey which is usually reserved for SU's top defender.

For the Menu we will be having the following:
Italian Beef Sandwiches
Cooneys
Chicago style Hot Dogs with all the fixings
Scrambled eggs,
Fried eggs
Pancakes
Sausage
Potatoes
Chicken skewers
Pizza logs

*There will not be any burgers for Purdue, just a heads up*

Please RSVP as soon as possible as this will be closed out quicker due to the invovlement of a caterer.
Please contact me with any questions.

Thanks!

Last edited:
I am at 8.

A note on our guest appearances. Riley and all subsequent guests will be asked NOT to comply with any requests to sign autographs. And he will be told to blame me for that. We want him to relax, enjoy the tailgate and meet as many of you as possible, not stand with a line trying to get his signature on a jersey. We WILL have a limited number of full color 8x10 photos that Riley will pre-sign available for $10 at the merchandise table. Half the proceeds go directly to the athlete.

3 here. Jeremy plz edit the post to include coneys and the Chicago hotdogs with all the Chicago fixings Chicago style but edit Chicago scrambled eggs to just scrambled eggs! Lol

Getting an early jump on this one as we are looking at a partially catered affair next Saturday for Purdue. This is a noon game so we will be firing up some brunch offerings.

This weeks special guest will be Freshmen lax star Riley Figuerias. Riley was rated one of the top incomign long pole defenders in the Class of 2022 and was an Under Armor All-American. Riley has already been awarded the coveted #11 jersey which is usually reserved for SU's top defender.

Italian Beef Sandwiches
Cooneys
Scrambled eggs,
Fried eggs
Pancakes
Sausage
And a pending dish or two.

Please RSVP as soon as possible as this will be closed out quicker due to the invovlement of a caterer.

Thanks!

Italian Beef Sandwiches
Cooneys
Scrambled eggs,
Fried eggs
Pancakes
Sausage
And a pending dish or two.

Thanks!
2 adult for me

Attachments

• 1662753036399.jpeg
    1662753036399.jpeg
    12.8 KB · Views: 64
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members