Official Fine Lot/Syracruz Tailgate Thread for Virginia - RSVPs | Syracusefan.com

Official Fine Lot/Syracruz Tailgate Thread for Virginia - RSVPs

Status
Not open for further replies.

giacofan

Walk On
The Southern Tier (Binghamton) crew is up next for the Virginia tailgate. With the Friday night 7pm kick we look to get going around 3pm. Arrive early as we will be featuring food items from the Southern Tier! Speidies from Endicott will be headline along with some new surprises. This tailgate is a great chance to feast on the traditional Southern Tier goodies!

This week’s special NIL guest will be Orange basketball star Joe Girard III!! Joe needs no introduction! Our student athlete appearances at our tailgates have been a huge hit!

Please stop by, say hello, and meet Joe!

This week’s Menu:

Endicott NY Speidies/ Jim Roma’s bread

Deacons Bench Wings prepared on site!

Smokey Legend Pork Sliders

Baked Ziti

Jambalaya

Hot Dogs & Burgers

Nirchi’s Pizza

Italian meatballs

Stuffed Hot Cherry Peppers

Bacon Ranch Potatoes

Baked Beans

Coleslaw

Macaroni & Cheese

Introducing Battaglini Pizza Fritte prepared on site!

Assorted Deserts

Endicott North Brewery Sixtel of Brew & Assorted Beverages for all

*** menu items subject to change!

It’s a shorter week! Please RSVP as soon as possible! Get to the tailgate early! Some items will be limited. Let’s go Orange to 4-0!

Please contact me with any questions. Thanks!

A note on our guest appearances. Joe and all subsequent guests will be asked NOT to comply with any requests to sign autographs. And he will be told to blame me for that. We want him to relax, enjoy the tailgate and meet as many of you as possible, not stand with a line trying to get his signature on a jersey. We WILL have a limited number of full color 8x10 photos that Joe will pre-sign available for $10 at the merchandise table. Half the proceeds go directly to the athlete.

I'll start with 6. The 20 people who bailed on me for the Purdue game, all of a sudden are interested in the Virginia game. I'll prolly drag 5 of those with me too. Keep ya posted.

Saturday was epic guys, you all are just crushing this tailgating thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom