**Official Fine Lot Tailgate RSVP For Rutgers** | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

**Official Fine Lot Tailgate RSVP For Rutgers**

Refuting a post from over the summer that caused considerable concern, particularly at the Starbucks across the street from our lot. There will ABSOLUTELY be several port-a-potties in the West lots. Can neither confirm or deny that they will have fresh flowers in them like the ones a few years back.

Yes,

I will be bringing a sixth keg of “The Fine Mess IPA”

a 6% citra hopped IPA. Really really happy with this beer. Bummed we couldn’t get cans in for it. But very happy with this beer.
Yes! Love it. Can’t wait to try it.

For some reason I am unable to update my original post in this thread. Below is the menu as noted previously by CuseDoxies:

Hamburgers
Hot Dogs
Coneys
Tortellini Salad
Italian Pinwheels
Stuffed Cherry Peppers
Funeral Potatoes
Corn Casserole
Pesto Chicken
Sausage Baked
Ziti Zucchini Bread
Surprise Dessert

For some reason I am unable to update my original post in this thread. Below is the menu as noted previously by CuseDoxies:

Hamburgers
Hot Dogs
Coneys
Tortellini Salad
Italian Pinwheels
Stuffed Cherry Peppers
Funeral Potatoes
Corn Casserole
Pesto Chicken
Sausage Baked
Ziti Zucchini Bread
Surprise Dessert
Pot brownies?

Guys/Gals were getting close to closing this one out, if you know someone who is going who hasn't rsvpd or if you yourself have not rsvpd please do asap.

Serious question...having never been there, you'll be easy to find, right? No idea how big the lot is, or where you'll be in it.
We plan to get there at 10. Like the death star, you'll be fully operational by then?

Serious question...having never been there, you'll be easy to find, right? No idea how big the lot is, or where you'll be in it.
We plan to get there at 10. Like the death star, you'll be fully operational by then?
did you see the covid tent locations maps?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom