Official Game Day Thread...Forget the drama regarding Shafer, let's Go Orange! | Page 29 | Syracusefan.com

Official Game Day Thread...Forget the drama regarding Shafer, let's Go Orange!

qdawgg said:
They are 4 - 4, they are a scary good team. :confused:

Looked up their recruiting the last 3 years. At least 20 spots better every year.

Fla State - Clemson at 3:30

SU - Fla Southern tomorrow at 2

At least something to look forward to.

I have not said one word to date on whether SS should stay or go, but really, is there any reason not to give him the axe in about 2 hours from now?
Patience. He'll get the axe, after they get shredded by Clemson.

cuse309 said:
And we talk about our talent and we're 3-4. Yes...L'ville is more talented. Bigger, faster, more fundamentally sound, with more sought after recruits.

They had to eek out wins against BC and Wake. We shouldn't be getting our doors blown off.

Time to panic

giphy.gif

cuseguy said:
Looked up their recruiting the last 3 years. At least 20 spots better every year.

They beat BC and Wake by a combined 4 points. They're OK.

I have not said one word to date on whether SS should stay or go, but really, is there any reason not to give him the axe in about 2 hours from now?

Just one - who's going to coach the last three games? They're all Shafer guys.

Scooch said:
They had to eek out wins against BC and Wake. We shouldn't be getting our doors blown off.

Everyone plays down against them but gets up for the game against us.

Uh huh.

That play right there shows the difference between a real D-I staff and a pretender staff

Scooch said:

Well, I've stopped trying to make a case for Shafer, but they do have better talent.

More talent doesn't mean better team. Look at Michigan last year, Texas, Florida in recent years. If you think L'ville is less talented than us I don't know what to say. In this case, They are more talented, and better.

Just one - who's going to coach the last three games? They're all Shafer guys.
They should raffle it off. Great fundraiser for the athletic department and very little drop off in game day performance.

Gotta think outside the box!

Coyle should have gross follow shafer out the door too. Need to purge everything from his taint