Official Game Day Thread...Forget the drama regarding Shafer, let's Go Orange! | Page 33 | Syracusefan.com

Official Game Day Thread...Forget the drama regarding Shafer, let's Go Orange!

Shafer just got himself fired. Your future at QB should not be in there. We will get our wish and see a new coach just hoping Dungey is ok

I just read that Dungey got hurt? Still playing in a 31 point deficit? Is anyone even bothering to keep a list at this point?
Took a shot to his ribs... hopefully ok. Mahoney looks good though. Should play next week instead of Dungey. No point getting him hurt more.

I just read that Dungey got hurt? Still playing in a 31 point deficit? Is anyone even bothering to keep a list at this point?

Looked like another concussion. Blow to the head and he slowly walked off, looking sluggish and groggy. I'm steaming mad.

Looked like another concussion. Blow to the head and he slowly walked off, looking sluggish and groggy. I'm steaming mad.

Any injury is unforgivable because of him still being in the game but if it is concussion related Coyle needs to pull a Pat Haden and fire Shafer at Hancock when the plane lands

Take solace, peeps. We won the Timeout battle 6-2!!

Edit- TOs?!?? We don't need no stinkin TOs!!! #hardnosedsoftbrain

We need to throw 10 jump balls a game to Ish. Seriously. He will catch at least 5.

Boy was this game tough to watch. We have quit on the Coach.

The game is over, Louisville cannot score any more points today. I never understood why Syracuse coaches did not try to utilize teh fact that they have perfect weather guaranteed 6 times per season and create the fastest team possible. I understand we would not always get the fastest teams but play this season makes our guys look like they are too slow for football.

Love the Orange, disliking the product right now.

I'm officially done supporting this coach. Respect the man, but it's time to move on.
shocked-meme-face-i7.png

i'm actually looking forward to seeing what a competent, offensively minded head coach can do with this group. I think there is great potential for a quick turnaround.
Our wide receivers never seem to get open

We are not good at all...

Program is pushing me towards apathy, they better do something because if they can make me question my support then others who are not as big a fan will just tune out.

It's happening already.

All I can say is it is very sad! We lack talent on both sides and it would be nice to have more than 6 or 7 offensive plays to run at this point of the season. To me it looked like that was about all we have so not much for the defense to figure out. Nothing more to say.