Official Game Thread NC State | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Official Game Thread NC State

If someone can find me a link where I can use my Fios account to freaking access a stream, Ill love you, and give you endless likes

It's channel 81 on fios TV.

so dumb.. Im stuck with some brazilian soccer game on MSG+... What!
I've got soccer on MSG+ and a 30 year anniversary special talking about how lovely roger Clemens is on NESN- even though they list the syracuse game. So frustrating. Keep us non watchers updated boys.

Why can't Syracuse teams EVER defend waggles or bubble screens? Anything on the edge is a gimme.

And our lucky break just switched sides, what a bounce on that punt.

We also struggle mightily in field position this year. I would be very curious to know what our average drive start is compared to the ACC and the rest of the NCAA. Feels like we start a whole lot of drives inside our own 10

And our lucky break just switched sides, what a bounce on that punt.

We also struggle mightily in field position this year. I would be very curious to know what our average drive start is compared to the ACC and the rest of the NCAA. Feels like we start a whole lot of drives inside our own 10

We also have no return game. It's a big disappointment because we were expecting more out of Erv and Estime.

We haven't opened a single hole. Even on galleys run he cut outside because the hole didn't open.

boo birds out early. Our o line looks awful. Our offense is MIA.

Why will a battered line are we trying to run up the middle ?

what in the world are we doing? run run pass run run pass run run run.

jeebus. i think we have lost yards on every 2nd down.

Why can't Syracuse teams EVER defend waggles or bubble screens? Anything on the edge is a gimme.

It's frustrating. What's much worse though, is why have we had one good offensive team in 16 years( and counting).

Tons of scrub schools put out competent offenses that can move the ball and put up points. We have been punch less since McNabb left, except for nassib's senior year.

We also have no return game. It's a big disappointment because we were expecting more out of Erv and Estime.

Brisly hasn't even played, and when he did he was t even remotely healthy. But you are right our return game has left so much to be desired

OL is getting worked. Disappointing run game so far. Not saying it's all PTG's fault but maybe someone else's turn.

NCST is 100% selling out for the run on D. Their backers are coming on the snap.

No confidence in Long.

Not good.
In my opinion that's being smart. That's a ton of pressure on a true freshman, especially when your d is playing well the past few weeks.

Brisly hasn't even played, and when he did he was t even remotely healthy. But you are right our return game has left so much to be desired
I know Bris hasn't played my point is that we were expecting more from our returns coming out of camp.

OL is getting worked. Disappointing run game so far. Not saying it's all PTG's fault but maybe someone else's turn.
Outside of his first run in which he made his own cut, he's been hit at the LOS every time.

Gonna have to throw the ball guys...

Fans growing restless with the runs up the gut for nothing.