Official Gameday Thread!! | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Official Gameday Thread!!

OttoinGrotto said:
I just want to go on record that they made the right decision to go for it there, and the fact that the conversion failed in no way changes my opinion.

Yes, but now they'll be scared of going for it again because they called an inane play.

One step up one step back.

wildcat there no wide reciever no tight end no blocker to run wide and now they are at the 5 instead of the 1

Worst part is we lost 5 yards so instead of them starting in their own endzone they have room to run now.

If we lose this game, that drive will be the reason. Bobbled snap, borderline to call, blowed up OlL, blower up play.

Huh, that was an interseting play. May have to update my worst 4th down and goal plays of all-time list.

And that's why you take the three points. That play call was identical and a disaster
Crazy. Crazy. Go for 3 when you are at the half yard line. No way

OttoinGrotto said:
I just want to go on record that they made the right decision to go for it there, and the fact that the conversion failed in no way changes my opinion.

You have to go for it but you need the worst case scenario to be UVA starting inside their 1. Not at their 5.

Pathetic they could not score on the 1 yard line. I hope that doesn't come back to haunt us later. :mad:

If we lose this game, that drive will be the reason. Bobbled snap, borderline to call, blowed up OlL, blower up play.
Don't think we will lose but that drive won't be the reason if we do. We held them and have great field position because of where they got the ball.

Power football. Hard nosed. Ha. We can't open decent holes and we have no BIG FB to gain those short yardage situations like Zonk and Moose. As soon as we were stopped on the one, I said " uh-oh", we're not getting in. We didn't. Shades of Villanova. No power football at SU, I am afraid. Painful to watch the mistakes, too. I do hope we win, of course. C'mon guys!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom