Official Las Vegas Attendees Thread | Syracusefan.com

Official Las Vegas Attendees Thread

OrangeTown

All Conference
I thought it would be nice to have a thread separate from the general UNLV thread for people actually in town posting up where they are or what they’re doing to help us all keep in touch. Pictures, stories, and all those good things.

Hopefully all of us in town use this, but feel free to nuke the thread if you feel it’s too redundant.

I’m getting in about 10:00 local time tonight. Staying at Park MGM (see you there, Linda!).

LFGO!!!

Airport sucks...crowded and somewhat confusing. Shuttle bus to rental cars. Long line to get car even as a priority member.

At the Luxor. Our room is fine. Luxor is a great value midweek.

Wearing a Block S shirt and several Cuse fans said hi in short order

It was 99 when we landed...felt warm but not oppressive.

Just checked in at Park MGM. Seems fine. Portable grill in the car - leaving it in there overnight as I had too much to carry to check in. Gonna build it tomorrow and get ready for the big game.

Tested the new blackstone tonight, it's in great working order and ready to rock some hot dogs.

I've got one meeting in the morning, then I'm closing the laptop. Work's been trying to murder me this week.

Remember, everyone is a Cusetroop Safety Officer. You're all responsible for ensuring I make it through this alive. If you see me out and about and there's not a pretty Asian lady within 10 feet of me, you automatically become my legal guardian. It's the law. I survive off jack and cokes, high noons, slices of pizza or hotdogs, and the occasional water.
Feel free to spray me with sun block.
Good luck everybody

Last edited:
Tested the new blackstone tonight, it's in great working order and ready to rock some hot dogs.

I've got one meeting in the morning, then I'm closing the laptop. Work's been trying to murder me this week.

Remember, everyone is a Cusetroop Safety Officer. You're all responsible for ensuring I make it through this alive. If you see me out and about and there's not a pretty Asian lady within 10 feet of me, you automatically become my legal guardian. It's the law. I survive off jack and cokes, high noons, slices of pizza or hotdogs, and the occasional water.
Good luck everybody

Some things never change.

Lmao can’t wait to see yah out there

Getting in tonight at 10PM via JFK. Staying at the Holiday Inn Club Vacations. Hoping to hang with like-minded CUSE folks on Friday. Get primed for the big game. Section 135 at game. Can’t wait!

Good luck everybody
Post of the year.

Good luck everybody
Point of Clarification.

What if there is a pretty Asian lady within ten feet of you but it is not your pretty Asian lady?

What happens?

Does that Asian lady become your legal guardian or does someone from the board still retain that responsibility?

I thought it would be nice to have a thread separate from the general UNLV thread for people actually in town posting up where they are or what they’re doing to help us all keep in touch. Pictures, stories, and all those good things.

Hopefully all of us in town use this, but feel free to nuke the thread if you feel it’s too redundant.

I’m getting in about 10:00 local time tonight. Staying at Park MGM (see you there, Linda!).

LFGO!!!
Great idea to start another thread for us misfits . Maybe we can get some momentum going and find a way to have a group of us get together for some sort of tailgate.

Point of Clarification.

What if there is a pretty Asian lady within ten feet of you but it is not your pretty Asian lady?

What happens?

Does that Asian lady become your legal guardian or does someone from the board still retain that responsibility?
Was wondering the same thing. Important clarification needed.

Good luck everybody
You've added High Noon to the equation. You're evolving.

If anyone is interested, at the Harrah’s piano bar on Friday night, the ladies at the pianos are twins from Chittenango. They went to IC and Cortland. Back in the day they played with Nik and the Nice Guys and The Homel Alaniz Band. They’re a lot of fun. I’ll certainly be there after the game.

I’m getting in a little after 2 this afternoon and staying at the Luxor. I pulled 2nd shift for watching Adam.

If anyone is interested, at the Harrah’s piano bar on Friday night, the ladies at the pianos are twins from Chittenango. They went to IC and Cortland. Back in the day they played with Nik and the Nice Guys and The Homel Alaniz Band. They’re a lot of fun. I’ll certainly be there after the game.

I’m getting in a little after 2 this afternoon and staying at the Luxor. I pulled 2nd shift for watching Adam.
That sounds cool!

I think I'm not going to work this morning till 9AM Vegas and instead go find brunch and unlimited drinking at the exacaliber for 19.99

I think I'm not going to work this morning till 9AM Vegas and instead go find brunch and unlimited drinking at the exacaliber for 19.99
Unlimited drinking you say?

Unlimited drinking you say?
I saw the sign when my brother and I were doing laps from Mandalay bay up to Park MGM... Best beer selection is NYNY.. Best out door is Toms Watch House.

Have to ad the $16.99 to brunch it's 37.99 brunch on Friday, I might go to the Ra Ri for breakfast then...

Weekday Brunch
Monday - Thursday

Adult $31.99
Child (5-11) $17.99

All You Can Drink Specials (Limit 90 minutes!)​

AYCD: $16.99
Beer, Wine, Mimosas and Well Liquors