Official Las Vegas Attendees Thread | Page 13 | Syracusefan.com

Official Las Vegas Attendees Thread

It’s actually their history to do what they do.

Once it’s old you get rid of it.
It is what it is... It Vegas in that manner... It works for them. Nothing wrong with that, but they do have alot of history that is cool and sticking around. All just don't get focused on the hotels... I agree that with the Tropicana drop and Mirage it seems like a tear down, but they adjust in some other ways. I went on a Death Valley tour and it was pretty cool. Involved also not the park/valley but things outside of it about vegas and other things Betty etc.. They are working it in their own way is my point. I think some perspective is in order as on the east coast is always a focus, and west coast, is not often thought about for many things.

Such a great weekend. I've been useless at work this week lol. Still thinking about it and savoring in the experience.

Game turned on us hard twice right before second half and then later after we went back up 10. I'm sure people talked on here but noone at the game did and the fans willed us to that win. We had legit 30% of the stadium but were way louder than UNLV fans.

Just a reminder that we are one big family! Noone at the game near me was a little B everyone knew we'd come back and win!

Everything just went by so fast 'babe its 4 hurry up we gotta get to the game.'

It apparently costs $450,000 per day to advertise on the Sphere. Otto would need to work a few extra jobs to be able to pay for that.
it definitely would have been cool... you would think that SU could do that for one or two nights... It's not like it a public school.

Five minutes would be enough for a few good pics.

It would, except I don't think that's how they sell advertising for it. You have to buy by the day, and your ad rotates throughout the day for a total screen time of roughly 4 hours. You can buy in bulk and save - only $600,000 for a week of advertising.

It would, except I don't think that's how they sell advertising for it. You have to buy by the day, and your ad rotates throughout the day for a total screen time of roughly 4 hours. You can buy in bulk and save - only $600,000 for a week of advertising.
Missed 50/50 opportunity starting back from ohhhh... 2018/19/20 LOL