Official Northwestern Game Thread | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Official Northwestern Game Thread

Outside containment?? Rule one for kick off and punt returns.

We need a playmaker and broyld is nowhere to be found. What.

I was just about to say how at least the offense hasn't made any mistakes and at least looks "clean" and ready to go,....and then we get two false starts in 3 plays.

2 false starts. Ugh!
Both on Alexander.

On that second one though, there were 5 seconds left in the quarter. Why are we trying to squeeze one play in there and rush things? I guarantee that penalty was in large part a result of him realizing the clock was about to run out and trying to get the play off.

That punt was one of the better I've seen. Almost like it worked against us bc it took our guys longer to get to the returner. No excuses though, that was bad.

The pace is refreshing. Now the d is well rested. Unleash them! Let's create a turnover...

Nice! Other than the false starts, the offense has looked competent. We look like we know what we're doing...organized, and uptempo. I like it!

Great to see the offense overcome mistakes. I am downright giddy over the new mentality on offense. I didn't think I'd have the chance to watch the game. Very pleased with what I'm seeing.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Dy Davis still goin for home run hits instead of wrapping up smh

If Davis makes that tackle and drops him for a loss like he should have, they'd be punting here. C'mon! Way too many missed tackles.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom