Official Positivity Thread | Syracusefan.com

Official Positivity Thread

Hey, don't leave me out!

You know, when we become fans we commit ourselves to the possibility we'll never be happy again. But it's a choice! I feel bad when we lose, I can't deny it, but I figure out how to pick myself up again. As do many of us, or we would all be raving lunatics! . . . . (pause to think about it) . . . .

Reason to be optimistic #1: We are back to having a full team at the end of the season (Knock on wood). That hasn't been the case two of the last three seasons.

Okay, I'll start: Let's win these last two, rip through the BET and make a run in the Big Dance! Go Cuse!
Thank you for this thread.

The team has fought like hell the last two games. That's all you can ask for as a fan.

Can't wait for Wednesday.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

Reason #2: A few weeks ago, there seemed to be little chance that Jerami would contribute. Now he is starting.

Our defense will keep us in every game.

Not only will our defense keep us in every game, but if we can hit the open shots (45% for the game) and get our defense to get 10-20 points in fast break points every game we have a realistic chance of winning every game. We do have to hit our free throws as well.

Until there are no more games left to win, including the NCAA's I am all ORANGE...and even then I will not waver...go 'Cuse!

CBB is a season of trends. I've watched long enough to know that things can trend back upward quickly, even with our flaws. Momentum is everything. Beat DePaul, finally get over that hump and beat a good team in DC, and suddenly everyone will be back on the wagon. If you're not always all in, you're not a true fan...LGO!!

As far as we know, no one has impregnated a teammate's girlfriend so far this season (knock on wood).

I've loved most of the teams JB has put on the floor and this one is no different. MCW can be a great distributor, BT and JS can be so clutch, Jerami and Trevor have so much potential, and with Rak & DaJuan we have the makings of a dominating inside game - even if not this year. We're capable of playing great basketball and I expect to see the team finish strong. Skurey has it right that JB's defense will keep us in every game, and the offense has gotten their bad games out of the way. As Admiral Farragut once said:

"Damn the Hoyas, Full Speed Ahead!"

ALL IN...War Damn Otto!
457.jpg