Official Positivity Thread | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Official Positivity Thread

Any team can lose on any given night. Once the NCAA Tournament rolls around anything can happen.

I've loved most of the teams JB has put on the floor and this one is no different. MCW can be a great distributor, BT and JS can be so clutch, Jerami and Trevor have so much potential, and with Rak & DaJuan we have the makings of a dominating inside game - even if not this year. We're capable of playing great basketball and I expect to see the team finish strong. Skurey has it right that JB's defense will keep us in every game, and the offense has gotten their bad games out of the way. As Admiral Farragut once said:

"Damn the Hoyas, Full Speed Ahead!"
I'll disagree with 2 points here.
1 - I've loved EVERY team JB has put on the floor.
2- I'm not sure this team has a "clutch" performer. (Several candidates though)

Absolutely this team can win every game remaining this season. They will likely be the most talented team in every match up until the Elite 8. This is a better team than Georgetown. The Hoyas do have the best player however. Although I have certainly been disappointed by some of the results this season this team is not far from 27-2. Other than Pitt and GTown, every game was more than winnable (by the players on this roster) in the last minutes of each game.

I have a tough time being optimistic given our current slide [which is really a ten-game situation at this point].

But focusing on the positive, we're going to be a #4 or #5 seed that nobody is going to want to see in their bracket, given that we've been in the top 10 all season long until recently.

MCW can be the Kemba Walker of the 2013 Tourney!

I have a tough time being optimistic given our current slide [which is really a ten-game situation at this point].

But focusing on the positive, we're going to be a #4 or #5 seed that nobody is going to want to see in their bracket, given that we've been in the top 10 all season long until recently.
Time for Cuse to or get off the pot. I still see no reason why except for a very small group, teams would be favored over us on a neutral court. Granted, our team has issues but so do most teams.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2