Official pump the breaks on Trae Young Thread | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Official pump the breaks on Trae Young Thread

I'm comfortable with my statement. You lead two of the three major stat categories, for the first time in history, its significant. Perhaps I am old school. I am old.

He's not efficient! He doesn't rebound! What's his PER?!?!
31.0 PER, third among frosh. 1st among guards (any class). Only P5 guard close to him is Jalen Brunson who is just shooting 45% from three and 61% from 2. Those are video game numbers.

Trae Young is an incredibly good PG.

There are no great teams this year. UK is down, Duke has under performed, UNC is down, Kansas isn't great, Nova has injuries, UVA has a weakness. Trae Young is the national story of the year, for better or worse, just to give pundits something to talk about. Blame this on the 24/7 news cycle culture we have. Someone has to be on TV talking about sports at 12 noon and 3am. This is what they'll talk about.

You can look at small samples of games for any great college or pro player and find similar stretches of "poor" performance. It's the nature of the sport.

only what about when such a stretch is a large percentage of their entire career?

No. Cuse would have had Quade Green, and that would have changed our season. Kentucky shifted their primary focus from Young to Green when it looked like Young was favoring staying home and playing at OU.
Humor intended......

Is a college career eFG% >53% bad?

Did I say he was a bad player? Can anybody here read? I said he's a sure first first round pick and a great player.

Did I say he was a bad player? Can anybody here read? I said he's a sure first first round pick and a great player.
Looked like a kid hunting for points tonight. Took a lot of bad shots, and his team lost their 5th in a row. Yeah, he scored 26, but maybe teams have figured him out.

Looked like a kid hunting for points tonight. Took a lot of bad shots, and his team lost their 5th in a row. Yeah, he scored 26, but maybe teams have figured him out.

Volume scoring is what he’s been doing the latter portion of this year .

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom