Official Syracuse Notre Dame Game Thread | Page 18 | Syracusefan.com

Official Syracuse Notre Dame Game Thread

For a split second I thought we had a sack coming...nope. 45 yard gain.

God that extra point block is just annoying the out of me. It should be 28-21 which psychologically seems so much closer.

Why'd the burn Womack's redshirt today?
He's not good enough to keep using a scholarship on. Both butler and Riley are ahead of him in the depth chart and at least 2 of the incoming fresh will be as well

He's not good enough to keep using a scholarship on. Both butler and Riley are ahead of him in the depth chart and at least 2 of the incoming fresh will be as well
He is a good kid...

Our defense is so bad, it will help the rest of the ACC's recruiting of offensive players. What offensive skill player would turn down playing against our defense every year.

I like offense as much as the next guy, but this is ugly football. Might as well take the lines out and play 7 on 7 football.

This is funny. I'm not sure funny ha ha though. Do we only practice offense?

Someone has to be able to use this game tape as Defense for Dummies: How Not to Play Defense Kids !

It's harf to believe this is a tie game if we don't get a pat returned and give up a ST return for a td

only ray of light i think our D is doing about even with ND DON'T LAUGH out side that spoky great long ball

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom