Official Syracuse "Wake" Forest Game Thread | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Official Syracuse "Wake" Forest Game Thread

I was gonna say, this is football...not tennis or baseball. As long as there isn't lightning they are gonna play the game. All of this crap from sissy announcers about playing the game in this weather clearly never played the game.

I remember at LHS we played in a game where you couldn't even see the lines because there was so much snow and every play was an adventure. The bus ride to the game in Rome took like 2 and a half hours when it is normally about 30 min.

Half of the games at Archbold Stadium looked like this... except the rain ran down seats and you were sitting in it. You all sound like whiners ;)

Lol - probably why they built a dome too.

Seriously I think playing in the shadow of a hurricane is a little different though. Fun to watch... from one's couch. ;)

I don't think they have updated their forecast.

Looks like Winston Salem is just on the edge of the heavier rain...if you take this local active radar map, localsyr, left click and drag it down to the Greensboro area, WS is west of Greensboro near Lewisville ..click the + button. They're right on the edge of the heavier rain.

The second map down...

Weather | LocalSYR | NewsChannel 9 WSYR

Looks like Winston Salem is just on the edge of the heavier rain...if you take this local active radar map, localsyr, left click and drag it down to the Greensboro area, WS is west of Greensboro near Lewisville ..click the + button. They're right on the edge of the heavier rain.

The second map down...

Weather | LocalSYR | NewsChannel 9 WSYR

Trust me I am very familiar with the Triad. ;)

20161008_164715.jpg

I've been waiting for this game since Saturday. I have two hours left and I hope the rain doesn't affect the game. Selfish on my part, I know; however, it is in line with what we all want for our Orange.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom