Official Syracuse "Wake" Forest Game Thread | Page 32 | Syracusefan.com

Official Syracuse "Wake" Forest Game Thread

These players are not very good. Wake Forest has their backup QB starting and he is playing better than our starter. Truly a sad state of affairs.
Their qb isn't running for his life on every play, Their qb has a d-1 back he can turn to and hand the ball off.

Terrible effort tonight.

I'd rather loose to Clemson 70-0 than play like we did tonight. Embarrassing.

Worst Syracuse team in a loooooooooooooong time.

Coaching sucks too idc.

I know this is a young team with a bunch of injuries but the coaches need to take some serious responsibility for this loss.
the last staff beat these guys 3 straight times. I only bring that up because everyone wanted to line up and blow Dino before he has accomplished a thing.

The game was there for the taking! WF has thrown basically 3 passes the entire half... this is unreal. Did the weather change everything we do?! There has to be something else... I guess we're planning to only be fast at home:(

And this is why we cannot put more than 33K in the dome...

I know this is a young team with a bunch of injuries but the coaches need to take some serious responsibility for this loss.

Dont hold your breath, half this board thinks we should extend Babers.

Jordan Fredericks sighting with 3:20 left in game.

Terrible effort tonight.

I'd rather loose to Clemson 70-0 than play like we did tonight. Embarrassing.
Inept performance by the O, the O coaches, and the DBs. The weather is not a valid excuse. Wake had a good mix on O.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom