Class of 2016 - Official Visit Dates: Updating | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 Official Visit Dates: Updating

I couldn't ask for anymore of a die hard SU fan, but to be honest, I see him at best is a class B player. I watched and he was always following
the play not reading it or dissecting it. He is not a leader in my book. I would wait until the last day also before us committing to him.

1/22/15

Sam Brodner (Vandy Decommit)

Rivals is also reporting that Marquis Smith has set a visit date but I don't know what it is, it's subscriber only.

And then we should all be keeping an eye out for Andrew Armstrong and Neru N'Shaka as they are in the process of setting up dates.
Tep are we sure Brodner is visiting 1/22 and not this weekend?

This Friday 1/15 it begins. We will have three officials on 1/15, four on 1/16 and fifteen, on 1/22! Having already committed, Lindsey Scott QB, Sam Heckle, OG and Airon Servias, OT will be in the last group. I’m as excited as ever for an incoming class knowing we have a winner in Dino Babers.

I reviewed each of the recruit’s videos today and being superstitious waited to post on the 14th.

We have a lot of talent coming to SU. The four, three and two star rated players will evaluate us: our educational opportunities, look at our campus, look at facilities, meet coaches, current players, etc.

This year there are many, multi - talented recruits who play multiple positions, some have 40 speed in the low to mid 4’s. I noted that this year there are more skilled players overall. And, skill position players with speed that were reported in the PS as having a certain 40 but when you watched the video they seemed a second or a second + faster than their reported time which was made clear at the site watched. There is a four star OG, BIG man at 6-6, 333 who provided multiple pancake blocks. His first choice, FS.

But, there is also this year a possible difference maker overall. Some players who have connections either with the HC and his staff due to the coaching change, or current SU players, a prior relationship if you will. We must be very good hosts to try and change the minds of some who do not have us as first choice schools. I have a feeling because of recent statements, interest, flips, that some of the individuals in the groups will be coming to SU. Dino Babers, staff and player hosts have a great opportunity to sway those on the fine line or leaning to SU as well. At this point just before signing day, we should have a group that is ready to choose SU or not. Let’s hope with the contagious, positive attitude of Coach Babers, with support from his staff, player hosts, and A.D. Coyle, they commit to us. GOSU!

tipphill said:
;)great, just in time for the snow storm

This might be the most prototypical upstate ny response, ever.

Well done. Represent!

Someone said in the Brodner thread that he was on campus.
And I don't think they are leaving until tomorrow because they didn't get on campus until yesterday. OVs are normally 48 hours.

Are they all here until tomorrow?

I believe so but not positive about that. If any arrived on Friday then those kids would have to leave today or else pay for another night out of pocket. Just not sure if any of them arrived on Friday

12/12/15

Rex Culpepper
Scoop Bradshaw
Moe Neal
Jamal Holloway
Kenneth Ruff

1/16/16

Andrew Armstrong (BGSU Decommit)
Devaughn Cooper (Arizona Commit)
Sean Riley (Arizona Commit)
Cedric Byrd
Devon Clarke
Stewart Reese

1/22/15

Kendall Coleman (SU Commit)
Sam Heckel (SU Commit)
Kentrail Moran (Illinois Commit)
Josh Black (Illinois Commit)
Evan Foster (BGSU Decommit)
Airon Servais (SU Commit)
Jaquwan Nelson (Miami Commit)
Dez Fitzpatrick
Rashad Smith (FAU Commit)
Jerron Rollins
Collin Miller (Purdue Decommit)

1/29/15

Adrian Killins (UCF Commit)
Marquis Smith
Malik Harrison
Armunz Matthews (USF Commit)
Jerrion Nelson
Drew Beesley (BGSU Decommit)
12/12/15

Rex Culpepper
Scoop Bradshaw
Moe Neal
Jamal Holloway
Kenneth Ruff

1/16/16

Andrew Armstrong (BGSU Decommit)
Devaughn Cooper (Arizona Commit)
Sean Riley (Arizona Commit)
Cedric Byrd
Devon Clarke
Stewart Reese

1/22/15

Kendall Coleman (SU Commit)
Sam Heckel (SU Commit)
Kentrail Moran (Illinois Commit)
Josh Black (Illinois Commit)
Evan Foster (BGSU Decommit)
Airon Servais (SU Commit)
Jaquwan Nelson (Miami Commit)
Dez Fitzpatrick
Rashad Smith (FAU Commit)
Jerron Rollins
Collin Miller (Purdue Decommit)

1/29/15

Adrian Killins (UCF Commit)
Marquis Smith
Malik Harrison
Armunz Matthews (USF Commit)
Jerrion Nelson
Drew Beesley (BGSU Decommit)

CuseLegacy, can we start a total list of commits regardless of visit dates? Players New to SU 2016. I'll start, correct me if I mess up pls., so far:

Sean Riley
Devon Clark
Kenneth Ruff
Rex Culpepper
Moe Neal
Sam Heckel
Jamal Holloway
Scoop Bradshaw
Liam O'Sullivan
Airon Servais
Kendall Coleman
Taylor Riggins