Class of 2019 - Official Visitors for weekend of 12/7/18 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 Official Visitors for weekend of 12/7/18

If there is I will pay for it

Yes, I can help...but it will cost $500 and $20/month fee for as long as smarter posters continue to post. Just PM me your name, Social Security number, name of your first pet, mother's maiden name, and any major credit card number.
I will send you the link to download the "dumb it down" filter.

Trust me...;););)

Yes, I can help...but it will cost $500 and $20/month fee for as long as smarter posters continue to post. Just PM me your name, Social Security number, name of your first pet, mother's maiden name, and any major credit card number.

Trust me...;););)
Do you want that in actual dollars or bitcoin?

I’ve known the good doctor for about three decades. I will vouch for his character (as long as I get a cut, ok David?).

Trust me...;););)

You sound really honest, I will send my car title too ;)

Boy I’d love to get Dodson. Nice looking prospect, glad to see this visit is actually happening.

Does these guys know we have a green light over a red light on Tipperary hill?
Could be a tipping point. I’m looking for every advantage we can use.

Anthony Red on OV this weekend also according to syracuse.com
I think Syracuse.com was referring to Matthew Bergeron visiting, which was already reported here.

It says, "Syracuse currently has 15 players committed to its Class of 2019 including two offensive linemen in Anthony Red and Matthew Bergeron, the latter of whom will also be on campus this weekend."

I could be wrong, but if this is what you meant, I take it as Bergeron only.

I think Syracuse.com was referring to Matthew Bergeron visiting, which was already reported here.

It says, "Syracuse currently has 15 players committed to its Class of 2019 including two offensive linemen in Anthony Red and Matthew Bergeron, the latter of whom will also be on campus this weekend."

I could be wrong, but if this is what you meant, I take it as Bergeron only.

Good catch, I may have mis-read it..