Official Visits May and June 2024 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Official Visits May and June 2024

Great weather weekend for kick @as recruits to visit! Get ready to
About To Go Down Steve Austin GIF by A&E

Look up CoachJules on Instagram. It's Julian McFaddens dad. He's posted videos on his Instagram story from the entire visit so far, our coaches went ABOVE and beyond!
Great find!

Interesting that su just finished its second big OV weekend with no announced 25 commits. Maybe couple coming out this week. Getting spoiled with all the commits we have so far. It’s crazy that we may have most of the spots filed by early July.

It's difficult to grasp what has been accomplished in such a short amount of time by Fran and his staff. The narrative and energy surrounding the program is as strong as it has been in a very long time. We have gone from a nobody on the national scene to a program being mentioned by all of the major media players. Providing we have a good year which I believe we will it is hard to imagine the level of players that Fran will get to the Hill. Culture change is extremely difficult. Doug did an excellent job in his stint, but Fran is at a different level. Hes a unique individual and a perfect fit for Syracuse. I truly believe that we will make the playoffs under him and i think it will happen within the next three years.

Interesting that su just finished its second big OV weekend with no announced 25 commits. Maybe couple coming out this week. Getting spoiled with all the commits we have so far. It’s crazy that we may have most of the spots filed by early July.

At 19 commitments I have to believe Syracuse is starting to be more selective. We'll see.

Some kids probably want to take all their planned OVs before committing.
I don't think this staff is into kids committing and then taking an OV elsewhere.