Class of 2020 - OG Micah Mazzccua (PA) Portal from Florida to Nebraska | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 OG Micah Mazzccua (PA) Portal from Florida to Nebraska

I knew I remembered him from somewhere...

Attachments

• 20240105_134925.jpg
    20240105_134925.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 157
Florida fans are justifying his transfer by saying he was a locker room cancer, late to meetings etc. Even if thats true (taking it with a grain of salt) that doesn't seem like it will fly with this staff. Not worried. Go get him boys!

so tell him the meeting starts at 11am when it actually starts at 11:15. It works with the youth parents lol.

Last edited:
If we land this kid then one more of the OL that are scheduled to visit this weekend, all of the sudden our OL is looking pretty solid

Enrique Cruz, Joe Cruz, David W, Mazzccua, Joshua Miller, Reed, Ellis are all starting caliber and/or have starting experience

Then you add in guys like More, a couple of the transfers/Jucos visiting this week, a couple of the guys already on the roster and the two new freshman. Now you are talking some depth too. This offense is becoming so well rounded. I can’t believe this is Syracuse football right now lol

Couldn't just be a random selfie taken at Syracuse airport on a layover right? Coming back from Arkansas visit and gets stuck at Syracuse doesn't seem like something that would happen but maybe some of our flight experts can weigh in.
Everybody knows you fly through Syracuse to just about everywhere. :)

I'm a little concerned you can't even see his face he's so bundled up. Visiting on the first really cold weekend in a while can't help us with a guy transferring from Florida.

I'm a little concerned you can't even see his face he's so bundled up. Visiting on the first really cold weekend in a while can't help us with a guy transferring from Florida.
he's from Philly. I am sure he knows what winter feels like don't think it will be a shock

Agreed. This kid plus Miller COMPLETELY change how we'd be able to hold up at the point of attack.

Holy crap, this would be figuratively and literally massive for our program.
Yes, agree with all. If there is a point you only can put NIL money to a top priority at this stage, it would be this player.

Weather thing is so overrated IMO. Think of all the teams out there with piss poor weather also. Nebraska, Washington, Colorado (beautiful but technically cold so), U Michigan, Michigan state, Iowa, OSU, PSU, Oklahoma (I’m sure it ain’t warm right now there), Oregon, etc.

I just named a bunch of schools with no palm trees who have mostly all done well with recruiting one way or the other. If weather is all that matters FAU, USF, etc. would be elite.

There’s so much more than weather. It’s coach first, always. No need to be scared of how recruits feel about the weather anymore. Embrace cuse for all it is. If a player cares most about a beach over the right coach and fit then so be it. I for one don’t care about the weather any more in correlation to recruiting. Not with Fran brown

Weather thing is so overrated IMO. Think of all the teams out there with piss poor weather also. Nebraska, Washington, Colorado (beautiful but technically cold so), U Michigan, Michigan state, Iowa, OSU, PSU, Oklahoma (I’m sure it ain’t warm right now there), Oregon, etc.

I just named a bunch of schools with no palm trees who have mostly all done well with recruiting one way or the other. If weather is all that matters FAU, USF, etc. would be elite.

There’s so much more than weather. It’s coach first, always. No need to be scared of how recruits feel about the weather anymore. Embrace cuse for all it is. If a player cares most about a beach over the right coach and fit then so be it. I for one don’t care about the weather any more in correlation to recruiting. Not with Fran brown
And remember we play in the "Loud House" THE DOME It is only cold when coming to or going from. Seasonal lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom