Class of 2020 - OG Micah Mazzccua (PA) Portal from Florida to Nebraska | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 OG Micah Mazzccua (PA) Portal from Florida to Nebraska

Hopefully they just bought a whole cow to feed these big boys
Bring in Texas de Brazil, and put them in a Meat Coma. I don't care if its a chain. I've seen big men's eye's glaze over with pure sadness, when they realized they couldn't eat any more. ;'-) This almost never happens.. Bring in the same amount of Dino BBQ, the next day. They will REFUSE to leave... This is the way.

Hibachi is cool, but there are onions, and veggies, and stuff. That's their foods food. Make em dream about their food(if they don't already) Carnivore up!

Macuzza would be on the same level as Diggs as far as pick up if he can snag him. Can’t even imagine him and Travis next to each other. Those would be my top 2 wants.
I said the same thing to someone else, Mazzcua is a legit, quality SEC caliber starter and I think he graded out as like the 2nd best OG in the Big 12 his last year at Baylor.

Aaryn Parks, the OK transfer, he’s been a backup for most of his career there but has 2 years left and held his own against Verse in his one start in their bowl game last year. He also could be a major upgrade as well. And Travis is still out there. Lots to like here if we land a few of these guys.

Florida fans are justifying his transfer by saying he was a locker room cancer, late to meetings etc. Even if thats true (taking it with a grain of salt) that doesn't seem like it will fly with this staff. Not worried. Go get him boys!
Discipline in general is a problem for the Gators. On their rivalry game they had a DL get ejected for spitting on an FSU player and there’s also a video of a FL player swatting an assistants arm away while attempting to hold them back as they charged towards a ref.

Macuzza would be on the same level as Diggs as far as pick up if he can snag him. Can’t even imagine him and Travis next to each other. Those would be my top 2 wants.
I agree, but actually think he is more important as IOL is the biggest concern in my opinion at this point. McCord is NOT a mobile qb but can spin it with a clean pocket. He will be a statue when compared to our last few starters the last 6 or 7 years. We need a upgrade on the interior to block for him. We gotta get Macuzza and hope Miller or the someone else is solid. If so with the UNDERATED weapons we have on the outside and OG returning, the offense could be special

Big money

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240106_113510_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20240106_113510_Instagram.jpg
    572 KB · Views: 292

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online