Class of 2020 - OG Micah Mazzccua (PA) Portal from Florida to Nebraska | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 OG Micah Mazzccua (PA) Portal from Florida to Nebraska

Sorry. But this is ridiculous

(The picture, that is)
Ridiculously, awesome!

IG / Twitter is a fantasy land where everyone needs to make sure everyone else recognizes their drip. Kids like to show off to one another.

I did it... early early 2K every boy that could drive and have his own car had a ridiculous speaker and amp system in their trunk making girls hair looking like they were swimming while driving. Looking back at it now...dumb as hell, but back then it was awesome.

And remember we play in the "Loud House" THE DOME It is only cold when coming to or going from. Seasonal lol
Well, for the students it's also cold walking to all your classes. I would think that would be more of a factor than gameday weather. But as others have pointed out we're not the only school with less than ideal weather.

darts win GIF
We landing him????

Ridiculously, awesome!

IG / Twitter is a fantasy land where everyone needs to make sure everyone else recognizes their drip. Kids like to show off to one another.

I did it... early early 2K every boy that could drive and have his own car had a ridiculous speaker and amp system in their trunk making girls hair looking like they were swimming while driving. Looking back at it now...dumb as hell, but back then it was awesome.
Back when I was a teen, it was Dodge Challengers and Mustangs and... bell bottoms

Come on let’s go. This is a Philly kid. Let’s hope he wants to come back up north. Not sure if this will come down to NIL but if we compare our team next years to Arkansas, who’s QB KJ Jefferson hit the portal, maybe we can land him and you have 1guy locked in to a starting spot on the OL.

Come on let’s go. This is a Philly kid. Let’s hope he wants to come back up north. Not sure if this will come down to NIL but if we compare our team next years to Arkansas, who’s QB KJ Jefferson hit the portal, maybe we can land him and you have 1guy locked in to a starting spot on the OL.
Agreed. Fran brown versus that old fat dude with man boobs that Arkansas has coaching hopefully we can win this one

He is Crystal Ball Razorback Bound 24/7

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom