Ogundeko | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Ogundeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh come on, he's not a head case. he's a 17 year old kid getting a lot of love right now and he's not sure what to do.
Ok he may not be a head case but Ole Miss at the final hour makes me wonder about his recruitment. Florida ND sure but Ole Miss is a little too far out in left field. Head case has been retracted replaced by a head scratching Ole Miss

Ok he may not be a head case but Ole Miss at the final hour makes me wonder about his recruitment. Florida ND sure but Ole Miss is a little too far out in left field. Head case has been retracted replaced by a head scratching Ole Miss

Maybe it has to do with who ND has received commits from in the past few weeks, a 4 and 5 star OLB and a 4 star DE. I don't know there recruiting needs but they are filling up. Either that or Eb has watched "The Blind Side" way too many times.

Ole Miss gets alot of guys drafted, is in the SEC, w/ less competition for PT than Florida so it's not that hard to see.

I'm hoping his deep south visits in July welcome him with 95 degree heat and terrible humidity and he decides the South isn't for him.

Ole Miss gets alot of guys drafted, is in the SEC, w/ less competition for PT than Florida so it's not that hard to see.

I'm hoping his deep south visits in July welcome him with 95 degree heat and terrible humidity and he decides the South isn't for him.

Y'all know them good ole boys will lay out the southern hospitality for the young lad *cough - southern belles - cough*

Yep. Nothing like feeling that "wall" of humidity at 7:00am. Heck with the temps going on now he might just enjoy 100's.

Y'all know them good ole boys will lay out the southern hospitality for the young lad *cough - southern belles - cough*

No doubt. Hopefully academics is important to him and he realizes he can get girls wherever he goes though.

Yep. Nothing like feeling that "wall" of humidity at 7:00am. Heck with the temps going on now he might just enjoy 100's.

True but a few weeks a year is bearable vs a few months. Everyone has different driving factors though.

True but a few weeks a year is bearable vs a few months. Everyone has different driving factors though.

Its going to be 102 here in the Atlanta metro area this weekend ... I've been here 3 years and I'm finally starting to get used to it. Frankly I know Ole Miss isn't exactly Alabama but they have a rich tradition and the campus is beautiful ... although EO has posted on his twitter he doesn't like the heat ... wait till the heat and humidity of Mississippi hit him ... at times if you aren't used to it, it can be hard to breathe ...

calling recruits names should get your ass banned. seriously. use some common sense.

retro got it right.

Yeah but a lot of other schools on his list fit that criteria as well... It's just odd to add them at this stage in the game

Yeah but a lot of other schools on his list fit that criteria as well... It's just odd to add them at this stage in the game

They just offered...

and signing day is February not July, with any recruit, its only the 3rd inning not the bottom of the 9th

No doubt. Hopefully academics is important to him and he realizes he can get girls wherever he goes though.

Yeah, but Ole Miss girls compared to Syracuse girls is not exactly an equal take-away

Yeah, but Ole Miss girls compared to Syracuse girls is not exactly an equal take-away
some of the best tailgating in the SEC, especially at Ole Miss, people break out the linen tablecloths, great food , great people

some of the best tailgating in the SEC, especially at Ole Miss, people break out the linen tablecloths, great food , great people

Hell I've driven through Alabama on gameday and you have people tailgating in their driveways about 3 hours from the stadium ... why? because they can .. its unreal

Hell I've driven through Alabama on gameday and you have people tailgating in their driveways about 3 hours from the stadium ... why? because they can .. its unreal

It's like that throughout the bible belt. It's a beautiful thing that I've been a part of countless times and will continue until the day I die

I don't think EO added them to his list for the tailgating...

I don't think EO added them to his list for the tailgating...

I don't think that was his point ... as a fan if you can't help but get into that type of environment, then how do you think a player would see it?

These are kids and I wish them all well regardless of where they play (well, maybe not Rutgers). Nah, wherever.

Heard tonight from a reliable source in FL (connected to UF football) that EO is going to be picking the Gators.

Hope I'm wrong but figured I'd share.

Heard tonight from a reliable source in FL (connected to UF football) that EO is going to be picking the Gators.

would not be surprising ... they have landed some biggies from NYC over the years

still think we pull off some late magic

Balls ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online