Oh Alsacs, as I warned TexasMark, I have to | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Oh Alsacs, as I warned TexasMark, I have to

That UConn R board is getting close to the WVU level of butthurt and that is saying something. I realize if SU was in their situation we wouldn't be happy about it, but the passive aggressive elitism these guys have is starting to really tick me off. You can't have legitimate discussion with a lot of them and all they do is rip Louisville, and the put the ACC down for turning them down. When they don't realize b#tching about it and acting with the bitterness will never help them. I used to feel bad for them, but honestly I have lost a lot of respect for them, and if they become the new University of Houston I won't feel bad.

UConn is a wannabe big boy. They're where they belong, with schools like Temple.
I'll stick up for UConn a bit: Their sports programs are on a much higher level than Rutgirls...UConn actually has won things unlike the sh!tshow in Piscataway.

UConn is the only school I can think of who had the distinct advantage of being able to move up to D1 directly into a BCS level conference. Ask Cincy or Central Florida or Louisville what that might have meant to them. That was a HUGE advantage for them. And the ONLY reason they got it was because they were grandfathered in through the BE. Even then, they dicked around for a decade trying to decide if it was worth it or not.

I feel not one iota sorry for UConn. Nothing!

I have given up posting over there as some of the posts being made are just being posted to entice a response. I am not going to take their bait unless something really interests me, but I did feel bad for them before the negativity towards me has caused me to not feel bad anymore.

I have given up posting over there as some of the posts being made are just being posted to entice a response. I am not going to take their bait unless something really interests me, but I did feel bad for them before the negativity towards me has caused me to not feel bad anymore.

I stopped posting there months ago...nothing in common anymore. They are UMass to me now.