Oh my god!!!!! | Syracusefan.com

Oh my god!!!!!

College basketball is the best sport!!! EVERRR!!! Get me my PBR!

!!!

How do you give THAT up at the end of the game. The easiest game winner in quite a while.

Five weeks in a row.. the #1 team has lost. Talk about "on any given night....."

Sure does make it fun!

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk 2

How do you give THAT up at the end of the game. The easiest game winner in quite a while.
Not for nothing but our zone doesn't give up that lay up.

Crean is a m2m coach but he should have to answer for not being in a zone in that situation. He is absolutely to blame for that layup. Total brain fart. I doubt the press will even bring it up to him. It's crazy to get backscreened there. IGGY, what do you think? Tavern league would have given up a 30 ft. contested off balance heave but never a layup.

Crean is going to have nightmares about that play. What a way to lose #1. They basically handed it to Illinois. If you watch the replay, the guy who passed the ball in was in such shock that he went over to the second row and sat down. He put his hands on his head and looked to be having an OMG moment. This lone fan came over and was trying to celebrate with him, but he just sat there. He probably couldn't believe that the layup was wide open. You have to see it. His reaction is priceless. Everyone is storming the court and he just stands there watching not knowing what's going on.

What, when I left work it was IU by 13 or something and I assumed it was over, then I just checked some other scores and saw that and did the classic wrf double take.

More proof that there just aren't any "elite" teams this year. Could make for a fun, strange March.

What, when I left work it was IU by 13 or something and I assumed it was over, then I just checked some other scores and saw that and did the classic wrf double take.

i checked the score on my way home from work and hoosiers were up 10 with about 6 minutes. i put it on when i get home and its tied and illinois is about to inbound with 0.9 left, what timing!

That was so good I actually wanted to watch every one of the 17 replays.

All I know is that all of these upsets might help us gain ground in the polls this week.

And just think: we were an eyelash [Mich / OSU] away from #1, #2, and #3 all losing this week.

All I know is that all of these upsets might help us gain ground in the polls this week.

And just think: we were an eyelash [Mich / OSU] away from #1, #2, and #3 all losing this week.
Don't worry all 3 of them will fall, Michigan goes to Wiscy on Sat. They will lose.

Don't worry all 3 of them will fall, Michigan goes to Wiscy on Sat. They will lose.

Did you watch Wiscy last night, I wouldn't count on them beating anyone with the way they struggled against Iowa.

Wisci at home is kind of like playing Pitt at home. They beat the crap out of you, get all the calls and guys that never make jumpers make them.
I actually see Wiscy winning by 8 or so.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom