Oh my god!!!!! | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Oh my god!!!!!

I just stormed my sons nerf hoop court with him.
Classic... you just inspired me to do the same. My boy still doesn't know how to pronounce Syracuse yet, but he now requests an orange bowl and orange sippy cup whenever asked... even when his mommy (a dukeeeee) and the rest of my inlaws (just about every one of them) went to that school in North Carolina. I know it sounds silly to most but I love it. I still have some work to do because even when Clemson or Tennessee play and he gets excited that he sees orange, I have to remind him that they aren't the ORANGE. I guess it's just one of those son and daddy things. Just one of many things fun about raising my boy, the right way... an ORANGEMAN or in his case, an OrangeBoy.

Classic... you just inspired me to do the same. My boy still doesn't know how to pronounce Syracuse yet, but he now requests an orange bowl and orange sippy cup whenever asked... even when his mommy (a dukeeeee) and the rest of my inlaws (just about every one of them) went to that school in North Carolina. I know it sounds silly to most but I love it. I still have some work to do because even when Clemson or Tennessee play and he gets excited that he sees orange, I have to remind him that they aren't the ORANGE. I guess it's just one of those son and daddy things. Just one of many things fun about raising my boy, the right way... an ORANGEMAN or in his case, an OrangeBoy.

Be persistent!

Wisci at home is kind of like playing Pitt at home. They beat the crap out of you, get all the calls and guys that never make jumpers make them.

It took 2OT's to barely beat Iowa when they should have lost, at home. This isn't the previous few years Wisconsin, they're gonna get smoked by Michigan.

It took 2OT's to barely beat Iowa when they should have lost, at home. This isn't the previous few years Wisconsin, they're gonna get smoked by Michigan.
Apparently you missed them win at Indy?

Apparently you missed them win at Indy?

Not the best night for that argument but Wiscy always beats Indiana anyway. Either way, we'll see on Saturday when Michigan stomps them out.

Did my Badgers beat IU while I was seeing the high school production of "Fiddler on the Roof?" Can't I go out and do ANYTHING without the #1 team going down? Sheesh.

Not the best night for that argument but Wiscy always beats Indiana anyway. Either way, we'll see on Saturday when Michigan stomps them out.
Belein is a softie he will fold.

Did my Badgers beat IU while I was seeing the high school production of "Fiddler on the Roof?" Can't I go out and do ANYTHING without the #1 team going down? Sheesh.
Are you talking about tonight?

When is a good night for an argument they all lose.

Are you talking about tonight?
Yes! I had to go to espn.com to find out it was Illinois who beat Indiana. I was too impatient to read every single thread and jumped to the conclusion it was Wisconsin. I wish it had been.

This is the damnedest year, and I'm not sure that's a compliment.

Yes! I had to go to espn.com to find out it was Illinois who beat Indiana. I was too impatient to read every single thread and jumped to the conclusion it was Wisconsin. I wish it had been.

This is the damnedest year, and I'm not sure that's a compliment.
Lol. At the end of the day indiana lost and that's all that matters.

Lol. At the end of the day indiana lost and that's all that matters.
I left work, Indiana up double digits. Figured it was a good day to surprise the wife with a new filing cabinet for her office (guys, no joke.. You're ever in the dog house, bring her a filing cabinet) which turned into a nice dinner and then to the bar for some nice jack and cokes (which is when I saw Sportscenter and saw that #1 went down)... Was it worth it? I think so... But if the Indiana was down when I left work I prolly would have went straight to the bar, no filing cabinet

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom