Oh yeah...There's a Game Today! | Syracusefan.com

Oh yeah...There's a Game Today!

every time we play the annual pushover game against colgate i flash back to the big " WHAT IF" adonal foyle had picked the cuse instead of ridiculously signing with his sponsers' alma mater . do we down kentucky for the title ? impossible to say. but what about if you include marbury (who told everybody publicly he was coming here before signing last minute with that weasel cremins) and the big canuck we recruited heavily jamaal magliore (who ironically played for the victorious 'cats). otis my man and laz played great that year for us but throw the aforementioned into the mix and... WHAT IF?

every time we play the annual pushover game against colgate i flash back to the big " WHAT IF" adonal foyle had picked the cuse instead of ridiculously signing with his sponsers' alma mater . do we down kentucky for the title ? impossible to say. but what about if you include marbury (who told everybody publicly he was coming here before signing last minute with that weasel cremins) and the big canuck we recruited heavily jamaal magliore (who ironically played for the victorious 'cats). otis my man and laz played great that year for us but throw the aforementioned into the mix and... WHAT IF?
Lol what if games are fun, but is this team the same with Marbury instead of Laz?

I'd rather have had Z for that year, but Foyle could've been huge for us.

Instead, he got my alma mater to its only two NCAA tournaments.