Ohio Gameday... | Syracusefan.com

Ohio Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_1736.jpeg

Let’s Go!

I’m slowing down in my old age. I Ubered home from divorcee night at the Marriott just before 1am leaving some weathered lasses pining for more. Before bedding down for the night I ran some wind sprints to the cul de sac and back before deadlifting some oak logs left behind by the tree service. I settled into an ice bath to snap me back to reality and realized I was at the wrong house.

Live an learn. Let’s Go Orange.

Let’s Go!

I’m slowing down in my old age. I Ubered home from divorcee night at the Marriott just before 1am leaving some weathered lasses pining for more. Before bedding down for the night I ran some wind sprints to the cul de sac and back before deadlifting some oak logs left behind by the tree service. I settled into an ice bath to snap me back to reality and realized I was at the wrong house.

Just another Friday night?

Let’s Go!

Live a learn. Let’s Go Orange.
Post of the day

Let’s Go!

Weathered lasses know a thing or two.

Let’s Go!

Hope you saved some "juice" for the game!

Line down to like 16.5 but to me the over at 30.5 is interesting.

If we want to be the team and make a statement, we better see more than 30 pts from an offense they expect to be good
Fran Brown's first game as head coach. Tempering expectations on points scored

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DolphinDad

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors