Ohio Gameday... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Ohio Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m currently on the worst bus I could find to shuttle 10 guys for my bachelor party to the Dome. Would be 11 but my friend who’s coordinating this shot down the random Trump impersonator I found online to follow us around all day. Minor set back. Carpe diem

Has anyone considered the possibility of losing?

1725113739858.gif

Line down to like 16.5 but to me the over at 30.5 is interesting.

If we want to be the team and make a statement, we better see more than 30 pts from an offense they expect to be good
24-7?

The over is really 30.5?

Dusted off my 1993 Fiesta Bowl T shirt. Not loving the man boobs. Kinda look like Chris Farley in a tiny t shirt.

Hawt!

Gonna prowl the mean streets of Scottsdale now. Hunting for some bagels and lox.

A little different than the ‘93 Scottsdale pregame.

LGO!
I'm here, but will be watching at home next Saturday if you want to come over. It will be bring your own bagel. I usually have lox, but no cream cheese at my house. 9am. Can also wear pjs.

New York Post "Against the spread college football picks, odds" column this morning --

"There's already a considerable talent mismatch, and Ohio won't be nearly as ready for Week 1 as Syracuse will be. I smell a blowout at the Dome." BET: Syracuse -17.5 (-110)

team total. not game total.
I think 30 is fair

It might be 24-7 at half

An Ohio bettor indicated he took Ohio under 13.5 (13) because of the change (loss) in personnel from last year and he pictured Syracuse taking long run heavy, ball control drives.

He took the under with a 31-13 pick.

I think 30 is fair

It might be 24-7 at half

An Ohio bettor indicated he took Ohio under 13.5 (13) because of the change (loss) in personnel from last year and he pictured Syracuse taking long run heavy, ball control drives.

He took the under with a 31-13 pick.
if we struggle to a 24-7 win vs Ohio then the GT game is gonna be a real slog.

I want to see a well coached team. A team that can physically control Ohio. No stupid, undisciplined penalties. A balanced offense that can move the ball on the ground or in the air. And most of all…..to come out of this game healthy. Is that too much to ask?!!!

I want to see a well coached team. A team that can physically control Ohio. No stupid, undisciplined penalties. A balanced offense that can move the ball on the ground or in the air. And most of all…..to come out of this game healthy. Is that too much to ask?!!!
I think that should be the minimal expectation. If we don't get that, we're in trouble this year. If we get that and no more, there will still be lots of questions that need to be answered. I'm nervously excited.

Agree! I’d be fine seeing a lot of LA and backups getting chunk yardage with several playaction TDs to our talented WR group. Wanna see our offensive line completely dominate. On defense wanna see us totally stuff the run with a couple of pickoffs. Several strip sacks would be nice! Up by 28 at the half would be nice. Put in subs and extend that lead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DolphinDad

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors
Top Bottom